Preview Rnd 14 - Carlton v Collingwood Sunday 30th August 3.35PM @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Another good test after a win over the youngster Suns. Looking forward to seeing endeavour and two way running from the whole team against a bigger bodied and experienced side.

Think we want it. Baggers by 12 points

Welcome back dow and campo. Play like you want to stay in the side

Like the thinking mate

I don’t need much in life. I’m a simple guy. Friends. Kids. Arrow conceding I know more about footy than him. Ferris laughing at my jokes. You know, things I should take for granted.

But today Lord, give these Young Dark Navy Blues strength. Let them be their best selves today. Give me the clean hands, neat skills, two way running Setters. Give me the combative Crippa. The explosive Dow. The dominant Weiters. If be this the last time we see Simmo get 500m gained with relentless running- fine. Give me THAT. Give me the Jack, Fish and Gibbo ‘Slippery f***er’ Show. Let my son run like the wind. This morning I called Sam on FaceTime and pointed at his legs, asking “what are these son?” “Springs. Steel springs.” “And what are they gonna do?” “Hurl me down the track.” “And how fast can they run?” “As fast as a leopard.” “And how fast ARE they gonna fun?” “As fast as a leopard!!!!”

For you see Lord, with all due respect as I know they are also your children, I HATE THESE campaignerS. So grant me and my pathetic existence one thing for the rest of the year. But one thing.

Carlton WIN. Just ******* WIN. Such that at the end of the day today, right around Australia, we here the immortal ******* words:

Ba Ba fu**en Baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Come on you bitches! Come onFight. Get up. Fight on again. Get knocked down and spring up. I don’t mean punch on. I mean ‘be a Silvagni’ today. Keep your head up. Be proud. Fight today. For US. We ******* deserve this win today. You wanna know ‘endure’? WE the Carlton faithful have ******* endured. We deserve your best today. We deserve you to run yourselves absolutely ragged for us today.

Do NOT lose today. Do NOT concede today. No ******* way. Not today. Not ******* today.

WIN. For me. For us. For you.
POTY

I don’t need much in life. I’m a simple guy. Friends. Kids. Arrow conceding I know more about footy than him. Ferris laughing at my jokes. You know, things I should take for granted.

But today Lord, give these Young Dark Navy Blues strength. Let them be their best selves today. Give me the clean hands, neat skills, two way running Setters. Give me the combative Crippa. The explosive Dow. The dominant Weiters. If be this the last time we see Simmo get 500m gained with relentless running- fine. Give me THAT. Give me the Jack, Fish and Gibbo ‘Slippery f***er’ Show. Let my son run like the wind. This morning I called Sam on FaceTime and pointed at his legs, asking “what are these son?” “Springs. Steel springs.” “And what are they gonna do?” “Hurl me down the track.” “And how fast can they run?” “As fast as a leopard.” “And how fast ARE they gonna fun?” “As fast as a leopard!!!!”

For you see Lord, with all due respect as I know they are also your children, I HATE THESE campaignerS. So grant me and my pathetic existence one thing for the rest of the year. But one thing.

Carlton WIN. Just ******* WIN. Such that at the end of the day today, right around Australia, we here the immortal ******* words:

Ba Ba fu**en Baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Come on you bitches! Come onFight. Get up. Fight on again. Get knocked down and spring up. I don’t mean punch on. I mean ‘be a Silvagni’ today. Keep your head up. Be proud. Fight today. For US. We ******* deserve this win today. You wanna know ‘endure’? WE the Carlton faithful have ******* endured. We deserve your best today. We deserve you to run yourselves absolutely ragged for us today.

Do NOT lose today. Do NOT concede today. No ******* way. Not today. Not ******* today.

WIN. For me. For us. For you.

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wtf Harker. Dude just wishing us well.
Yeah Harks
Do you speak onn behalf of ALL of us? Do you OWN this place?
Put yer manners back in son.
😹 🤣 🤣 :)
I kinda love it
Everyone a bit toey today..
It's coming back peeps
It is coming back

Is it too early to start blaming the umps? 😂😂
Never my friend.
Never.
I've already whipped up a 3 volume treatise.
The 1st is a tract in why that wasn't a push in the back.
The 2nd on why we should have gotten THAT free kick
The 3rd on giving frees in the goal square.

wins to gws and Melbourne yesterday make things trickier
Probably need to win 4 from 5 now to make finals
(3 was a slight possibility)
It all starts today!

Yep did the ladder predictor last night.9 dosent make it we’ll need 10 to get in so that’s 4 of the last 5.

Don’t think we beat lions so need the next 4.Big ask.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never my friend.
Never.
I've already whipped up a 3 volume treatise.
The 1st is a tract in why that wasn't a push in the back.
The 2nd on why we should have gotten THAT free kick
The 3rd on giving frees in the goal square.

Hahahahaha brilliant 😂😂😂

At the time of his 7 year deal I couldnt understand the angst from pies fans about the length of the deal.

Guess with ruckmen its always a risk.
Yep. A 7 year deal takes him to 33. It feels like Collingwood are running the poor bloke into the ground.

Have a sinking feeling in my bones that we are going to be let down today 😥😥😥

This is the mentality we need to eradicate from our whole club and supporters.
It’s not easy, as it’s now been with us for 2 decades but it plays a huge part in games.
We have shown we can match the best (Port) and beat the best (Geelong).
Must f@#$ing believe BAGGERS!!!

Last edited:
Lions fan here. We will be going today and will be cheering on the Blues. Hopefully you can knock the filth out of the 8.

Proud of what my State is doing for AFL.
Thanks! Excuse Harker. He mistrusts anything that doesn't need de-coding.

Our state (this state) did so well taking care of matters, didn't it?
That's why we're now playing football in other states and affording others to be 'proud' :)

Feel petty confident but as though that means anything.
Win or lose, it has to be about the effort and never say die attitude. No one wants another Hawthorn type roll over.
Born and live on the Gold Coast.
What ever happens today I hope the team can erase the Hawthorn game from our memories.
I’m genuinely nervous and excited to see how the two ins go today. Have a weird feeling that Polson is going to be a game changer.
Hopefully in a good way. 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back