Autopsy Round 15, 2020: Hawks lose to the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh I hate you have hated you since the 70's , i respect you but hate you.

For the first time ever we've the cue in the rack, there I was thinking we had 17th sown up and up you come and snatch an unlucky 'victory', which today is a defeat.
Anyone one of you wanting to dissect that game, should remember you didn't want to win. And I hate you for that. Can't we just have 17th? Please?
Oh hope my the fellow Vics are going okay, good luck losing for the rest of the season.🤦‍♂️

If North Melbourne can pass on McDonald with pick 2 that’ll be great. :$

Honestly with all thats going on right now, losing footy games isn't high up on the list of things I care much about these days.

It can be frustrating sure but at the end of the day its just a game. I don't think we should be overly judgemental of guys having a chat and a laugh with their opponents once a game has ended.

I'd hope that's not the case. The calls on the older blokes should be made by now.

And how do you make calls on Moore, Ross, Walker, etc without any games?

Perhaps the call has already been made.

Look we kinda of knew this was happening all week.
When we saw the team selection we knew this result was happening.
We shouldn't be angry we picked a team to perform this performance.

I'm not that angry at the performance tbh with the cattle on the field it wasn't that bad, I'm only angry that I see absolutely no way forward except if we go to normal length quarters we suddenly come good again.

I see 2004 right now NOT 2005. I don't see two top 5 picks (plus 7 from memory whatever Lewis was) which we got to help improve us at best we may get one.

I see 18 teams not 16 which makes it harder on top of that, let alone having half the number of top five picks and well not even number two... just fiveish and not 7 either. (wow moved from spelling to numeric numbers.)

Tonight what did I see... end of the day a bit more out of Scrimshaw trying to take the game on. Actually apart from that TOB being our best backman the whole night in the last quarter... but nowhere near as good as Scrim overall on the night. I saw Minchington play his best game for us and I don't want him going forward really. I saw Scully because we we bereft of any run and carry make us look good when he had periods of goodness. I saw McEvoy try his heart out even though played out of position. (Geez didn't Riccuito keep saying McEvoy broke the record this year for hit outs to advantage and they still won't play him in the ruck! 30 times)

I heard Dermott say in the last there is the only Hawthorn player who was prepared to get hurt in a contest. That one hurts more than even if we lost by 100 points. I think he got it wrong slightly with the player but anyway.

I reckon Glass had more tackles in open play than the rest of our midfield combined. Not pack play when everyone is next to each other and I could get 20 bullshit tackles a game, but in open play.

I saw little else, Bruest double teamed all night as they know Lewis is useless and doesn't care, yet last year cared and looked useful, saw Gunston try to generate something out of nothing and almost get us back, til he needed to miss. Chad had periods where tbh he was a class above anyone on the field... but then they'd double team him too.

We now officially have the worst midfield in the league, I think even with JOM back we are only equal worst with this length of quarter. Smith though we are far better than then... but does that leave us second worst? hardly a big improvement.

Look the one thing I want out of tonight is Clarko to be honest at the press conference, if that's all I get out of tonight at least its showing that might realise their way forward is terrible this year.

great post and yeap heard Dermie say that as well and agree that hurts - bruise free football

How many games do Hanrahan and Glass need to play in order to prove they’re not AFL standard players? I don’t know what Walker, Ross and Moore have done to not play any games, but I absolutely hate the team selections this year.

Aside from the game tonight, last week or the week before when having a go at Hardwick I said and what the hell is going on with all his stupid new Tatts, it's like a 16 year old got a Tattoo gun and is just putting them all over himself, well in the second quarter when Stratts got the ball I noticed he also has stupid childlike Tattoos he never before all over his arms. They are like something Bart Simpson would do in a Simpson episode.

Dunno what is happening in the bubble but something is not right with the Tattoos.

Oh I hate you have hated you since the 70's , i respect you but hate you.

For the first time ever we've the cue in the rack, there I was thinking we had 17th sown up and up you come and snatch an unlucky 'victory', which today is a defeat.
Anyone one of you wanting to dissect that game, should remember you didn't want to win. And I hate you for that. Can't we just have 17th? Please?
Oh hope my the fellow Vics are going okay, good luck losing for the rest of the season.🤦‍♂️
Thanks for your second round pick may you not win another game also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back