Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2006
Manchester
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
EPL
we're getting prepped for this...

Clarko - "But we're going to need, for a whole range of reasons, some other players – whether they're young or whether they're traded players, free agency players – to improve our list.

"Right at the present time, it's quite obvious our list isn't strong enough to compete at the upper echelon of the ladder, but we don't think we're a side that is miles away from being able to compete, either."

We are tabling a five year deal for Ben Brown and asking North to accept our first pick and their original second pick as a sweetner

Feb 6, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Bizarro World.

When we were great, we used to beat everyone but still lose to a crap Richmond team.

Nowadays, we lose to everyone yet somehow crap on a good Richmond team.

Go figure.
Me and a mate were always glad when Richmond didn't make the finals during those years.

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
Doesn’t Wash with you. I’ll back clarko’s judgement over yours.

Good for you. Unfortunately this year his judgement has us sitting in the bottom four. Even the best make mistakes.

It's interesting that despite every team essentially going through the same thing, it's only us that is affected and has its fans using it as an excuse. It's almost as if people were completely reaching for excuses instead of facing the reality of the situation.

Teamwork Talks

Club Legend
Dec 27, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
San Francisco 49ers
we're getting prepped for this...

Clarko - "But we're going to need, for a whole range of reasons, some other players – whether they're young or whether they're traded players, free agency players – to improve our list.

"Right at the present time, it's quite obvious our list isn't strong enough to compete at the upper echelon of the ladder, but we don't think we're a side that is miles away from being able to compete, either."

Graeme Wright NEVER lets anyone know what his recruiting strategy is.
I reckon Clarko is under instruction to be vague about whether we go to the draft or go for trades.

Gohawthorn13

Team Captain
Nov 30, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Good for you. Unfortunately this year his judgement has us sitting in the bottom four. Even the best make mistakes.

It's interesting that despite every team essentially going through the same thing, it's only us that is affected and has its fans using it as an excuse. It's almost as if people were completely reaching for excuses instead of facing the reality of the situation.
Not every team has gone through it at all give us the good fixture throughout the year and I guarantee you ladder position will be a lot better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back