Autopsy Round 15, 2023 : Hawks get burned by Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Not much to say other than we found new ways to cough it up and hand it back to the opposition.

One step forward, two steps back.

Go at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been out all arvo. I caught a glimpse of the score at the start of the first quarter,
And have now just seen the final score on the AFL app.

I’m assuming that I need to submit a report to the AFL as their app failed to update the scores properly and the lack of any scores being registered by the Hawks in the final quarter is a software glitch? Right?! Please…

When we play these plastic franchises on their home deck we seem to have no care factor and no emotion.It's as if they are irrelevant and we cannot get up for them.
I am sure we will put up a much better effort next week against a "real" team

FMD, there are a lot of downhill skiers on this board.

This year was not about making the finals. It is a development year. Games like this were always going to happen. And there will be more.

Win a game or two and you think we are ready for finals.

And guys like Mitchell Madness - man, you are a piece of work. Total s**t for brains.

Putting it down to the bye.

After quarter time, we dropped off in all areas.

There are players I could lambast but what good will that do.

Day tried. Hardwick got a lot of ball. Scrimshaw had a lot of possessions but…

Lets bounce back against the Blews next week.

I could not agree more
You think I am being negative. I am just commenting on the game. We were not on top of our game. We very poor effort wise. Next week might be different. Until we get consistency of effort, we will be up and down. It is simple. Everything else flows from effort.

Not much to like in that. Our interstate efforts have been terrible and that was no exception.

Back at the MCG next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back