Bluemour Melting Pot XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued here ...

There are lot of kids in this draft who are ready made, and others who could become match winners.

Saad is not a match winner, IMO.

Depends how you define a match winner - isn’t Saad in the top 5 for the league in score involvements or am I remembering that wrong? If he is then there’s a strong case for him being a match winner - he may not be the one kicking the goal at the end of the chain but he’s the one starting the chain and breaking the lines to create that opportunity to score against the modern games very structured defenses.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

In fairness, i think Tim Watson may be slightly completely biased.

I take no notice of what he says about Essendon. His rants through the entire supplements saga were embarrassing.

Old Timbo Watson saying that we must yield our pick 7 in order to ease Saad's anxiety. FFS. Is there a Circus planet where these * clowns all come from?

I love how Dodo does his work through Tim and SEN.
Such a joke of a footy club.

This SH#T just keeps getting funnier and funnier. TDK: Up and coming star ruckman - and pick 7 - for a HBF? What the hell are they putting in the water over there in Tullamarine - acid?

The same garbage they injected themselves with which, like this drivel they're spouting, won't improve their position and will hurt them in the long run.

Matthew Lloyd thinks TDK is a good place to start because “what, he’s played 15 games?”. And Ross thinks * should stand their ground and be strong. It was at that point he should have been reminded that * stood strong last year And ended up losing two 1st round picks for a bloke who had played 7 games in 2018, 4 games in 2019 and has played 4 games in 2020. Caro is absolutely correct,sometimes they just have to get deals done and not waste everyone’s time.

I would be disgusted if Carlton entertained trading TDK. Good thing is the trade demand is not even worth the paper it is written on.

Last edited:
Matthew Lloyd thinks TDK is a good place to start because “what, he’s played 15 games?”. And Ross thinks * should stand their ground and be strong. It was at that point he should have been reminded that * stood strong last year And ended up losing two 1st round picks for a bloke who had played 7 games in 2018, 4 games in 2019 and has played 4 games in 2020. Caro is absolutely correct,sometimes they just have to get deals done and not waste everyone’s time.

I would be disgusting if Carlton entertained trading TDK. Good thing is the trade demand is not even worth the paper it is written on.
Won’t happen. Club thinks TDK will be a star.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did Carlton do to Ross Lyon, the hate from this man is incredible.
Its odd. He seems to have flipped in the last few months. Earlier in the year he seemed really complimentary and in the last month or so has taken quite a few jabs.

Still reckon hes one of the better media analysts, but not sure what's changed.

lol
I’m
There are lot of kids in this draft who are ready made, and others who could become match winners.

Saad is an A grade player. Top 4 in the B+F each of the last 3 years. He makes us better straight away.

creepy ross lyon . Just get him off the show.
He doesn’t come of as insightful and wise like an exeperienced coach
Just bitter and spiteful,nasty shuts down conversation with grandiose statements as if there fact
Might be pissy his mate SOS got the sack wasn’t there a rumour floated he was in consideration for our coaching job
Thank Christ that never happened comes across as resentful

Interesting watching Mitch Cleary comments. Same as my information. We are interested in 1-2 players, both smaller names than Williams and Saad. I haven’t heard anything about Wines, Oliver, Merrett Etc.

So a level down from Williams/Saad at around 700/800 k per year.I would’ve thought that’s nearly A grade wages or close to.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree with your Saad comment. Match winners are mids or key forwards. Entire backlines (ala 1995) are the strength/base for premierships. Depth is our focus. Saad adds to that, which is why we try to get him. He’s not worth a Top 10 pick though. The perfect reasoning is why everyone says 2 1sts for Oliver but split the pick for Saad.

I hope we are looking at other players, depth also creates competition and makes us better as a whole. I personally don’t care if we draft another ‘top’ kid this year.

I, like so many others have my desired trade targets, but the reality is, other teams supporters will value our players less than we do and vice versa. No use getting butt heart over what we perceive as media types overvaluing the Saad Trade, that’s their job. It’s us versus 17 other supporter bases, think they care about hurting our feelings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back