Has Chief lost the plot?

Has Chief lost the plot?

• Yes

Votes: 59 67.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 32.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Belarus was one country that refused to bow-down to the NWO & it's IMF dictates....Ergo they have the NWO's attack-dogs, in the form of MI6 & the C.I.A, doing their level best to destabilize the country in attempting to bring it to heel, by over-throwing it's current government.

Now you're up to date.

LOL... Belarus is ruled by a dictator. Has major electoral fraud as well. The presidential candidates opposing the Dictator are jailed or have to run away to another country. Classic failed political system.

LOL... Belarus is ruled by a dictator. Has major electoral fraud as well. The presidential candidates opposing the Dictator are jailed or have to run away to another country. Classic failed political system.

Yes, I get the Western intel fed lines too....Just like Assad:drunk: & Qaddafi were dictators & Saddam had wMD's.

Yes, I get the Western intel fed lines too....Just like Assad:drunk: & Qaddafi were dictators & Saddam had wMD's.

I get my Belarusian info off this guy who is an independent YouTuber living in Germany. Most of his content is in Hindi and focused on India and occasional overseas matters. If you want to check him out , the video has English subtitles. He gets no benefit from covering Belarus (other than a change of pace in coverage) or supporting western viewpoints when his core audience is of Indian origin.

Assad is a dictator and the late Gaddafi was a dictator. Saddam didn’t have WMDs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back