Recommitted Charlie Constable

Remove this Banner Ad

Port won't chase Constable .....you already have William Drew, who you recently signed to a new Contract

Both are very similar players, and one slowish inside mid is enough

Brett Anderson (Port's head recruiter) rated Constable top five in his draft year so it wouldn't surprise me.

Another geelong player who was good early but seemed to get dropped because of game plan discipline issues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It sounds as if Higgins might be heading to Geelong so Constable could well end up as part of a deal there. I have seen Constable play a few times and think he would be best 22 at North
Higgin's more likely? to the Saints. Unless you have a better source.

Higgin's more likely? to the Saints. Unless you have a better source.
Both North and Higgins stated that a deal will be struck with whoever offers the best deal for us and Geelong would be more willing to sell more you'd think because Higgins does not fit in with the Saints age profile. On top of this pretty much every source has said Higgins is more likely to go to Geelong.

Trading Charlie Constable and bringing in 33 year old Shuan Higgins alongside 32 yo Isaac Smith, 32 yo Joel Selwood, 30 yo Patrick Dangerfield...... I'm starting to wonder why Stephen Wells is allowed to drink on the job, and why he seems to think the world is ending on Dec 31st 2021??

Trading Charlie Constable and bringing in 33 year old Shuan Higgins alongside 32 yo Isaac Smith, 32 yo Joel Selwood, 30 yo Patrick Dangerfield...... I'm starting to wonder why Stephen Wells is allowed to drink on the job, and why he seems to think the world is ending on Dec 31st 2021??
Cats are looking for outside runners not inside mids

You should stay in your comfort zone in the middle of the bay.

Both North and Higgins stated that a deal will be struck with whoever offers the best deal for us and Geelong would be more willing to sell more you'd think because Higgins does not fit in with the Saints age profile. On top of this pretty much every source has said Higgins is more likely to go to Geelong.
Sorry I'm thinking of jack higgins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back