Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bluemour-file.1085141/

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Continued here:

Last edited by a moderator:
If Jack requests a trade, that's one thing, but I don't think we'll be shopping him, or the others.
Marchbank has minimal trade value.

I really don't think this is the year to be trading out valuable players.
There'd be a reasonable chance that Kennedy would look elsewhere.

Rest assured, if Jack requests a trade, even if it's the syringers...it will have SOS's blessing
Just my opinion but I reckon now that he and Ben have gone prematurely, SOS wouldn't give a sh1t about Jack's bloodlines...just take the best deal and stick it up Carlton one day

If Jack requests a trade, that's one thing, but I don't think we'll be shopping him, or the others.
Marchbank has minimal trade value.

I really don't think this is the year to be trading out valuable players.
There'd be a reasonable chance that Kennedy would look elsewhere.

I wouldn't trade marchbank for anything less than a first rounder.

I think you have forgotten how good he is.

If I’m GWS, I’d much rather Geelongs first 2 picks than our pick 8 with all the uncertainty in the draft.

I get the feeling the Essendon deal will be #8 for Saad and their future 2nd.

Really ?
How bout 27 or heck off or we’ll take him in either draft !!
This clown refused 3 and 9 last year for Daniher but now wants 8 for Saad....please Blues, grow a spine and send this monkey home.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do wonder if Stefan Martin is worth a year or two, given that the Lions aren't going to have space on their list for him. Though is almost 34.. would you get a year or two out of him anyway?

Someone also suggested that we could draft Sam Walsh's brother, Henry, not quite sure what pick, we'd need for him?

Could think of worse options as a back up for a year, maybe two?

Choco must be on jobseeker then.
Said he would be back with Werribee if not invited to interview but that he is really open to coaching st Norf. (Hint hint not very subtle self advertising on air) :D I think he'd be good at North but if I were them I'd get Vossy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said he would be back with Werribee if not invited to interview but that he is really open to coaching st Norf. (Hint hint not very subtle self advertising on air) :D I think he'd be good at North but if I were them I'd get Vossy.
I can’t understand why Norf wouldn’t go for Ayres.
He’s been fantastic at Port, stand-alone club without the might of an AFL team behind him.
He’d fit perfectly at Norf.
I also think he’d get the most out of your Goldstiens, your Ziebells, your Tarrants, your Dumonts, your Cunningtons............

Elliot Yeo 2.0
Now your really getting me excited s**t I’d take half as good as yeo and I’ll be wrapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back