Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bluemour-file.1085141/

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Continued here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Collingwood agree to pay 300K per year for his contract, and we renegotiate the payment structure to suit us. Plenty of options really. And this hamstring thing is bogus. He averages more than 19 games a season over his career and goes up to more than 20 games a season average if you take out this year, where he only played 10 games.

His injury history as an 18-25 year old is mostly irrelevant if he has missed ~15 games in the last 3 years from hamstring problems, is it not?

A worrying trend is emerging, despite how durable he was prior to that.

Treloar was a Carlton supporter growing up. He’s made it clear he aint moving interstate and wants to play for finals contender... I suspect he, if we can afford him, may nominate us...

I’m all for him as the Oliver talk has died...

That's the sad thing about the situation for Treloar and why Collingwood are dicks for what they've done.

Clubs would want Treloar, but not at the ridiculous 5 year, $850k+ a year contract Collingwood gave him cause he helped them by backending his contract. So clubs don't want him at that price, and now the club who gave it to him in the first place is pushing him out too, with the contract size and their salary issues a big reason why...way to make a guy feel unwanted and leave him stranded.

They are not confident. That’s why they are playing the media game so heavily.

It’s palpable, and that Tom Morris tweet about us holding up proceedings is as blatant as it gets.

The fact is Essendon need extra picks to satisfy the Bulldogs, and Dunkley is going to be far harder to procure than Saad if Essendon can’t come up with a big trade offer.

Ralphy is now saying the Pies are willing to pay 100k for each year of Treloar's 4.5 million contract,but had no interest as yet. No wonder😂😂
It’s just not feasible given the way they have shitcanned him on the way out. Someone will feel empathy for him give the filth’s handling of the matter and his potential upside but, that won’t cut it at all. Made your bed Collingwood!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wish Sos wouldn’t demean himself by playing the same game Zee exposed him with third generation blue I love but you’re being disingenuous
I wore number 1 as a kid and think he was treated poorly by the club ... but he is pushing an agenda and is getting paid massive $$$ to do so. Very sad.

Lachie Fogarty:
What's the new obsession with Fogarty, he rates average or below average in all categories... No more Geelong spuds...

Treloar it's just too much money for mine, recon there must be a reason he is the one getting the flick and it's not money...
Would rather spend that much on a Oliver, Merrett or Kelly or lesser amount on a JDG (if played in middle and got him super fit he would be a weapon)

What's the new obsession with Fogarty, he rates average or below average in all categories... No more Geelong spuds...

Treloar it's just too much money for mine, recon there must be a reason he is the one getting the flick and it's not money...
Would rather spend that much on a Oliver, Merrett or Kelly or lesser amount on a JDG (if played in middle and got him super fit he would be a weapon)

We are following the Geelong hype train of injured potential.....Smedts, Lang ........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was me, I would try and do one of the following ( later pick swaps to be added)

8, 51 for Lions 19, future 1st and Payne

Or

8, 51 for Cats 20, future 1st and De Koning

19 or 20 for Saad

Get the KPD we need

Go into next year with 2 1sts

Both great trades....big wins for us either way. Now for the difficult task of getting Bris or Geel to agree

If it was me, I would try and do one of the following ( later pick swaps to be added)

8, 51 for Lions 19, future 1st and Payne

Or

8, 51 for Cats 20, future 1st and De Koning

19 or 20 for Saad

Get the KPD we need

Go into next year with 2 1sts

Don’t think GFC would throwaway SDK in that deal. 3 x 1sts effectively, though late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back