Please help

Remove this Banner Ad

Wedge McManus

Cancelled
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
So I work at a firm called Initech and I keep getting the error code 'PC load letter on our printer'. It's actually driving me insane!!!! Because it's slowed me right down, the boss has just asked me to work Saturday so I'm pretty upset. Can anyone help me?

So I work at a firm called Initech and I keep getting the error code 'PC load letter on our printer'. It's actually driving me insane!!!! Because it's slowed me right down, the boss has just asked me to work Saturday so I'm pretty upset. Can anyone help me?
Assuming you aren't quoting the movie Office Space, PC stands for 'Paper Cartridge'. When you've gone to print you've selected the paper size to be at letter format and the printer has detected there is no letter sized paper loaded in to complete your job. It is merely requesting you to place letter sized paper into the printer.

Cancel, reformat in printer settings and print again. Should do the trick.

Assuming you aren't quoting the movie Office Space, PC stands for 'Paper Cartridge'. When you've gone to print you've selected the paper size to be at letter format and the printer has detected there is no letter sized paper loaded in to complete your job. It is merely requesting you to place letter sized paper into the printer.

Cancel, reformat in printer settings and print again. Should do the trick.
Thanks mate..I'll give it a go 👍... Sometimes I feel like taking a baseball bat to it though, damn thing

So you are asked to work extra time due to I.T issues? That doesn't seem legal?

hi Guru's, I need help, I have an external cd drive that I want to connect to my laptop so I can copy some CD's into my itunes, i have no idea what cable is required to connect via usb - any ideas?

1611891935358.png

hi Guru's, I need help, I have an external cd drive that I want to connect to my laptop so I can copy some CD's into my itunes, i have no idea what cable is required to connect via usb - any ideas?

View attachment 1047709

Edit: Sorry just realised that's the external CD drive in the pic and not the laptop

That's a SATA connector

Last edited:
Thanks, i looked at those but they all look different eg: two sections that connect, not like this one, do you know if they have a specific name?

I think your best bet is take it into your local computer store, they should be able to get you the cable you need.
Those cables aren't that common anymore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back