Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon, at the very least, he is best 25. Right now, I see Perez and Hayden battling for the defence spot on the interchange for R1. My starting back 6 at this time is:

Corr; Tarrant; McDonald
Ziebell; McKay; Atley

Having said that, if both Flynn and Kyron ran out in R1, I’d be very happy.

On the other hand, they will be in a right, royal battle with about another 10 players for a starting spot - which is a good thing for all of us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's time for some fresh young blood down there.

Ziebell and Atley to the bench as part of the forward/midfield mix.

Perez and Hayden to fill the two vacant defence positions with Young waiting in the wings.

I really shouldn't do this given what a massive cockterpus you've become, but my better nature is a gift and curse in equal measure.

They don't train on Thursdays.

Last edited:
It will only be disappointing if he has a mediocre year and none of the younger guys can oust him. On the other hand, if he has a good year, I would expect him to hold his place - given he’s right smack in the middle of his peak years. I wouldn’t see that as disappointing. Atley’s best facet is his durability. Has he ever missed a game because of an injury? I can’t remember a single instance. I’m sure he must have missed at some stage.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Got tackled by jack darling in the last qtr rd 19, 2019 and he dislocated his knee i think? Took a week off after that ended a long streak of games

I really shouldn't do this given what a massive cockterpus you've become, but my better nature is a gift and curse in equal measure.

They don't train on Thursdays.

Maybe he wanted to go there and just ping shots at goal from the boundary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stupid campaigner thinks I am going down there for training. Who gives a heck about a bunch of footballers? I repeat, gifts of beer to me & autographs from me (if you're lucky).

If anyone is heading down tomorrow and wants a tour of The Huddle, that can probably be arranged.

Arrange it. I haven't made the 6 o'clock news for a while.

Stupid campaigner thinks I am going down there for training. Who gives a fu** about a bunch of footballers?

Well, it is the training thread.

Anyway, you're welcome.

I wish we could have a stickied thread for the off season that just had training updates with only related comments eg how is so and so tracking.

The off season

- Comben is injured
- The other players are tracking well
- Steady Eddie wears skivvies
- I am poster of the year (but you already knew that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back