Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Got destroyed in the cup basically by Bamford and Salah. 68 points, not abysmal, yet not pantless.

Now what to do with Kane?

I am holding. Team is solid even with him on the bench.

Martinez, Johnstone
Stones, Cancelo, Cresswell, Dallas, Holding
Salah, Fernandes, Grealish, Gundogan, Soucek
DCL, Bamford, Kane

Rolling this week then hope Kane is back for WBA and go DCL > Brewster and Soucek > Son and still have around 2 mill in the bank. This is the plan anyway.

If anyone watches the Let's Talk FPL guy on Youtube, he's a genuine shout at winning the whole thing. 40 from 3 this morning with captain still to play think he's up to about 650 in the world.

Had Bruno captain last 2 GWs and changed to Salah this week. Expecting Salah now not to start and come on in the 90th minute.

In fairness, last time Salah didn’t start he scored 2 and assisted 1, with 3 bonus points be Palace in about 30 minutes

In fairness, last time Salah didn’t start he scored 2 and assisted 1, with 3 bonus points be Palace in about 30 minutes

Hey didn't start a couple of game weeks ago either. Might have been the loss to Burnley? Came on and didnt have an impact and Burnley got the late penalty. Stopped the home streak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey didn't start a couple of game weeks ago either. Might have been the loss to Burnley? Came on and didnt have an impact and Burnley got the late penalty. Stopped the home streak.

They have Man City on the weekend so he is a chance not to start tomorrow.

With no Chelsea or Spurs players, I finish on 75.

Do we know when the next lot of double game weeks will be yet? Can’t be too far away in being announced?

With no Chelsea or Spurs players, I finish on 75.

Do we know when the next lot of double game weeks will be yet? Can’t be too far away in being announced?

There's rumours that they're fitting in Man City v Everton as an extra game in GW24.

77 with Son still to come.

An 8 from Neto on the bench too which I won't get. Damn!

65 all out. Red arrow but not too bad. Soucek trolling on the bench again. He starting to annoying me.

GW24 - Double game week for Burnley Fulham Man City Everton
GW25 - Double game week for Leeds Southampton

yeah been looking at it. Think i can get 5 doubles out in 24 and 3 in 25 without hurting my team too much. Still have WC and FH left so will see how GW 26 ends up. Thinking at this stage if i can get a full array of doubles in 26 is FH 29, WC 30. But this is FPL it will prob be out the door in the next 2 hours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back