Pre-Season Friendlies 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Shambolic pre season in every sense of the word.
I'll raise you, a trip to Perth for a few random days. Then a game in monsoon season against your lot called off. A random Singaporean sailors XI comes in to play us because the organisers didn't pay Roma their fee. We go to Barcelona soon and then play a side we just stole a player from who we are donating gate takings to

I'll raise you, a trip to Perth for a few random days. Then a game in monsoon season against your lot called off. A random Singaporean sailors XI comes in to play us because the organisers didn't pay Roma their fee. We go to Barcelona soon and then play a side we just stole a player from who we are donating gate takings to
That's up there.

I get our owner/main sponsor is Thai but we've just been relegated, the trip to Asia was wildly wrong imo. Focus on getting the squad gelling under the new manager at home.

Lost 4-3 to Bayern. Two of their goals looked offside though but no VAR.

Despite that, we are shipping too many goals this pre-season.

Liverpool are as dangerous as any team going forward. But still vulnerable at right back. Look at TAA's positioning for the first and second Bayern goals. The fourth goal also came down that side when Gomez was RB.

Liverpool are as dangerous as any team going forward. But still vulnerable at right back. Look at TAA's positioning for the first and second Bayern goals. The fourth goal also came down that side when Gomez was RB.
TAA was playing in midfield, we were trialing the three at the back with two 6's again. Still trying to iron out the kinks and teams are still getting down the flanks too easily.

TAA was playing in midfield, we were trialing the three at the back with two 6's again. Still trying to iron out the kinks and teams are still getting down the flanks too easily.

Three at the back reverts to four or five at the back when the opposition has the ball. This is when TAA goes missing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back