Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really, it’s a terrible system but they rate your statistical averages against your age and position and then rank you
Why does your age come in to it? And surely a sample size of 3 doesn't qualify as statistically significant enough to justify a statistical ranking of elite. Just weird.

These are just raw stats with a measurement to assess elite. If you understand the basis for the ranking it’s fine. No need to worry this is an overall assessment of elite quailities. Just an assessment of stats that will always throw up anomalies compared to our subjective assessments

An aside to all the statistical analysis, but given what eventuated with our trade period I’m inclined to believe the rumours that he wasn’t being played to avoid triggering another year. The scale of the club’s * up re:salary cap really was unparalleled and it’s completely unacceptable that it sidetracked the selection process and giving us the best chance of winning each week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You got that 100% right.
It's like our entire population has morphed into 15 yo princesses - yes and I don't give a fck about offending the women's liberites.

My mother was one of the original founding English Female Liberationists who fought with courage for equality. She would spit in the faces of those leading the movement now which is all about feather bedding their own nests and encouraging male hate.

The once great movement of soaring morals and high courage has been dragged down into the muck of self interest and hate mongering.

No I don't hate them you can't hate people for which you only have contempt.

An aside to all the statistical analysis, but given what eventuated with our trade period I’m inclined to believe the rumours that he wasn’t being played to avoid triggering another year. The scale of the club’s fu** up re:salary cap really was unparalleled and it’s completely unacceptable that it sidetracked the selection process and giving us the best chance of winning each week.

He wasn’t playing as he was performing. There doesn’t always have to be a conspiracy

He wasn’t playing as he was performing. There doesn’t always have to be a conspiracy
You’d love that iteration of things, but the circumstances around him not playing vs Geelong, and then for a the couple of months after was very odd. Particularly the way he was pulled last minute before the Cats game. It’s definitely one of the least wild Collingwood conspiracies put forward imo

Being categorised ‘elite’ ahead of so many better players is really embarrassing for Cox. Can you imagine all the s**t the guy is going to cop from the opposition???

I genuinely feel sorry for the guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back