Game Day Crows V Suns - Good Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair amount off ebb and flow in that game. We were flat for periods, fired up for others. Players young & old drifted in and out of the game.

We were generally a bit fumbly and off with our skills throughout though, managed to cover it with effort and numbers.

Overall a thoroughly enjoyable night. Loving these Mackay-free games
Exactly my thoughts

I'm kind of uncomfortable agreeing with you

Exactly my thoughts

I'm kind of uncomfortable agreeing with you
Don’t worry. Come the next loss, whenever that is you can resume normal transmission...

All he has to do now is to start to hit targets
Jake Kelly 21 disposals, 9 kicks 12 handballs, 6 marks, zero clangers, 8 intercepts, 5 1%'s, 3 score involvements @90.5%DE.

Jake Kelly 21 disposals, 9 kicks 12 handballs, 6 marks, zero clangers, 8 intercepts, 5 1%'s, 3 score involvements @90.5%DE.
I have been impressed with Kelly this year. He has always had the intensity, but his decision making and foot skills has let him down. Somehow, he has acquired both of these attributes this year and has become one of our better players.

Chris Burgess for GC is one that got away. West Adelaide boy. Picked up in the 2018 preseason. We picked up McAdam at the same time. Would be a massive pick over Frampton.

What was the attendance the last two home games the crowd has seemed so loud and there was actually support and noise when the players needed it, people were jumping out of their seat arms up every time Tex was kicking a goal or anyone kicking a goal for that matter.

It's almost as if we as Crows fans took winning for granted the last decade and last year was so bad we are just willing these players to be as passionate about playing for us as we are about them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DE Doesnt include handballs to ankles and kicks where teammates have to double back
LOL :thumbsdown:

Anyone that could find fault in Kelly's almost flawless game this week and his previous game against Geelong until Dangerflog KO'd him is not being genuine.

At the game, it appeared the Greenwood/Sloane battle was 50/50. Also thought Sloane hurt us with a couple of poor disposals.

Only when watching the replay did I appreciate the amount of inside grunt work Sloane did.

What was the attendance the last two home games the crowd has seemed so loud and there was actually support and noise when the players needed it, people were jumping out of their seat arms up every time Tex was kicking a goal or anyone kicking a goal for that matter.

It's almost as if we as Crows fans took winning for granted the last decade and last year was so bad we are just willing these players to be as passionate about playing for us as we are about them
30,175 vs Gold Coast
26,985 vs Geelong

Chris Burgess for GC is one that got away. West Adelaide boy. Picked up in the 2018 preseason. We picked up McAdam at the same time. Would be a massive pick over Frampton.
Would've been hard to grab Burgess. GC targeted him with their pre-selections (think they got Sam Collins the same way). Unlike Carlton, who used their pre-selections as trade fodder (McAdam and I think Kreuger from Geelong?), they decided to keep these players

But yes, he was very solid last night. Not overly impressive, but would be an upgrade over Frampton

I'm not usually much for this fan engagement stuff but Lachie Sholl's enthusiasm is infectious and joyful.
Noticed them handing it around before Scholl got it as they came together after the game.

Rowey looked annoyed when it was handed to him at first.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Unpopular opinion I reckon the crowds been overall younger last two games hence the noise

Unpopular opinion I reckon the crowds been overall younger last two games hence the noise
Good call

There's usually a bunch of fuddy duddys who leave early to get the first seat on the bus, regardless of the score. On Friday there were only a couple.

The old boilers are staying home

Good call

There's usually a bunch of fuddy duddys who leave early to get the first seat on the bus, regardless of the score. On Friday there were only a couple.

The old boilers are staying home
Apricot Slice sales are down at AO...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back