Trades Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Robertson goes 80+ this weekend then Campbell to Dev will get you around $80k in the bank and a better average, same DPP
Might be a bubble boy glut next week Robertson Burgess Waterman Parks plus others who've been dropped like Highmore Bruhn

Might be a bubble boy glut next week Robertson Burgess Waterman Parks plus others who've been dropped like Highmore Bruhn
Waterman has to be a lock for his price and after a couple good performances

When decide if you want to double downgrade or grab a premo (depends if you have cash in the bank already)

I'll lock in Dev Robertson if he has another good game

Burgess is expensive
Carlton have a lot of defenders

Lots of other rookies may be playing their 2nd match (Jones, the Richmond kids, etc)

When decide if you want to double downgrade or grab a premo (depends if you have cash in the bank already)

Burgess is expensive

Lots of other rookies may be playing their 2nd match (Jones, the Richmond kids, etc)
You getting Chapman?

Trouble is he has only scored 75+ once from 4 games (all wins). If he keeps scoring 50's his price is going nowhere.

He's proven he can score big though... i think he's got a few more left in him which will keep him ticking along

Burgess is expensive

This is a good point, no need to force it as there will be a few options for downgrades over the next few weeks.

Lots of rookies is good and bad, there is bound to be a really good rookie we all miss. Good chance for a POD if you are brave.

Agree Waterman looks good for next week.

Welcome mate.

Just imo but the time for sideways trading premo's is over. Better to sit on blokes like McGrath and focus on upgrading rookies. Coaches that keep swapping Premo's will run out of trades and have incomplete teams. Your complete side, even with McGrath at m8 will burn them off later in the season.

Everyone will have an underperformer, I carried Spuddy Cripps last season from $600k+ to an average of 97 and a 26 in the final round :mad:. Still finished 248 overall so it can be done (humble brag :moustache:)

Still finished 248 overall

Thanks for the advice though, mate! Much appreciated. Will definitely take that on board! Will just ride it out and focus on upgrading those rookies to premiums!

If he performs there's a spot for him 100%.

Rayner is out for the year and was going to get midfield time this season.

Robinson (on the decline) and Ah Chee (not very good) keep getting games. Sharp got a couple of games. Coleman played a heap last year. Tom Berry is getting games now.
They have a solid core, but their bottom few is weak, every chance that somebody can breakthrough and stick around.

If Robertson backs up his first match with similar stats and SC score he's a lock

Campbell to DevRob
Rookie dud to Waterman
$150k to $200k banked

Premo in the week after
Ah Chee, Coleman and Tom Berry are not inside midfielders though. Coleman and Tom Berry are small forwards and Ah Chee (med sub this week) plays down back.

Dev is playing this week and may stick around but unless he can put time on a wing or flank effectively hes competing with Neale, Lyons, J Berry, Zorko for that mid time.

See how Dev goes this week with Berry back in the side

He's proven he can score big though... i think he's got a few more left in him which will keep him ticking along
Agreed. JS is good too which makes me wonder about trade him. The profit from going down to Waterman is tempting, but if Campbell knocks up another tonne he'll jump 100K. Might have to play the long game and get rid of Kosi or my donut O'ea instead.

Thanks for the advice though, mate! Much appreciated. Will definitely take that on board! Will just ride it out and focus on upgrading those rookies to premiums!

Haha you're welcome.

The flip side of the advice is I take no responsibility if he goes full spud and averages 50 from here :moustache:

In the end you have to back your decisions.

It's obvious Dow is a guarantee toss into the waste bin, but should I be bringing in another Rookie who will produce me some coin, or ride the Tex Walker wave?

Tex could easily make another 100K+ and you get the good scores. If you bring him in now it's really as a keeper as you missed his first big rise. And he and Adelaide aren't going to keep going like this all season.

I'm dropping Dow down to Chapman, I can't get to Tex.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex could easily make another 100K+ and you get the good scores. If you bring him in now it's really as a keeper as you missed his first big rise. And he and Adelaide aren't going to keep going like this all season.

I'm dropping Dow down to Chapman, I can't get to Tex.

Cheers! Guess this is one to think over today.

Would highly appreciate any feedback on my squad. I'm....quite desperate.

Many thanks.

Untitled.png

Ah Chee, Coleman and Tom Berry are not inside midfielders though. Coleman and Tom Berry are small forwards and Ah Chee (med sub this week) plays down back.

Dev is playing this week and may stick around but unless he can put time on a wing or flank effectively hes competing with Neale, Lyons, J Berry, Zorko for that mid time.

See how Dev goes this week with Berry back in the side
But Dev didn't get bulk CBA's last week, he played all over the shop from what I saw. Rayner and McCarthy were set to get mid time this year, so despite their inside midfield looking good to us, obviously internally it needed work.

I'm confident if he keeps getting the ball, he'll keep getting games

You getting Chapman?
Nah I'm skipping him, unless I'm about to cop a donut. I have Clark, Kozi and Highmore at D6, D7 and D8, I think I should be fine for a few more weeks.

But Dev didn't get bulk CBA's last week, he played all over the shop from what I saw. Rayner and McCarthy were set to get mid time this year, so despite their inside midfield looking good to us, obviously internally it needed work.

I'm confident if he keeps getting the ball, he'll keep getting games
Internally they wanted to roll a few more guys through there. McCarthy and Rayner both spent some time in there last year too.

Just going off what I get told :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back