Trades Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rookie > Waterman

Second trade is very interesting, two potential options: Dev Robertson or Dyson Heppell.

Think Dev has to be considered if he scores well again, only issue is shaky JS and does he get pushed out of the mids when Berry gets back? High possibility this is the case so I’m not sure dev is a must have for these two reasons above.

Next option that’s already been mentioned in here is Dyson Heppell. Very interesting one, obvious injury risk but he did take some of Ridleys kick outs last night and should actually continue scoring well (90ish average). Could definitely patch up some points by upgrading a rookie to him and will make a good amount of cash, although who do you upgrade to him? Clark > Heppell seems too sideways to me so it’d have to be one of the rookies that’ll be around the 200k mark next round (Powell, Berry types). The question is do you cull one of those early if they underperform and kill their cash gen? Another bad score from either and not sure how much more cash they’ll make, while Heppell is looking like he could reach the 450k mark. So not only is he giving you more points on field but also could make for an easy stepping stone to one of the SP mids in 4-5 weeks time.

🤔🤔🤔

Would highly appreciate any feedback on my squad. I'm....quite desperate.

Many thanks.

View attachment 1097706
Nothing drastically wrong with your side ......just don't have the big hitters currently ....but that can change over the season, and your players can go on a hot streak as well .....so be careful not to chase points & burn trades

I would however move Simpkin on to Danger / Dunkley / Marshall ......and look to get lloyd in as his price inevitably slides

Pray that Flynn doesn't let you down, by getting worn out ....or rested

Nothing drastically wrong with your side ......just don't have the big hitters currently ....but that can change over the season, and your players can go on a hot streak as well .....so be careful not to chase points & burn trades

I would however move Simpkin on to Danger / Dunkley / Marshall ......and look to get lloyd in as his price inevitably slides

Pray that Flynn doesn't let you down, by getting worn out ....or rested

Thanks for that advice, mate!

Why am I being quoted saying "Useless info" - I don't think I wrote that. New to this site, so not sure what's happening.

Mate, this site is a mixture of great info & advice ....pisstakes and banter .....don't take anything serious here, and you'll love the place

Join us.gif

Rookie > Waterman

Second trade is very interesting, two potential options: Dev Robertson or Dyson Heppell.

Think Dev has to be considered if he scores well again, only issue is shaky JS and does he get pushed out of the mids when Berry gets back? High possibility this is the case so I’m not sure dev is a must have for these two reasons above.

Next option that’s already been mentioned in here is Dyson Heppell. Very interesting one, obvious injury risk but he did take some of Ridleys kick outs last night and should actually continue scoring well (90ish average). Could definitely patch up some points by upgrading a rookie to him and will make a good amount of cash, although who do you upgrade to him? Clark > Heppell seems too sideways to me so it’d have to be one of the rookies that’ll be around the 200k mark next round (Powell, Berry types). The question is do you cull one of those early if they underperform and kill their cash gen? Another bad score from either and not sure how much more cash they’ll make, while Heppell is looking like he could reach the 450k mark. So not only is he giving you more points on field but also could make for an easy stepping stone to one of the SP mids in 4-5 weeks time.

🤔🤔🤔

JClark > Heppell is not too sideways imo if the below estimate holds true

JClark: Sub 70 average
Heppell: 90+ average

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly, thank you for allowing me to be a part of this elite journey with the rest of you. :beercheers:

please see my team below. Brutal honesty is a must, fellas. DO IT.

sit.gif

Now first of all. Welcome.

a7.gif

Second. Your team is really good. Got all the good rooks and FWD seagulls.
Obviously upgrade Meek to Grundy in a few weeks.
Look to upgrade rookies first and eventually MaGrath and LDU.
Williams if he stays on the park will be fine as a D5/6.
Jelly and Taranto should improve with half of GWS out injured.

Not much to be brutal about as you support Collingwood and your user name reminds me of French minge :moustache:

This board used to be dominated by worshipping the "Gull" ......no loyalty
Dont think Ive ever had him in my team.
Oliver the flopping POS I also dislike but hes such a piggy and unlike Judd-Uno-yuckie he gets smashed at the troff and earns his chips.
Lloyd disgusts me. I prefer the hard workers like Hurn, Daniel, Laird etc

sorry, I meant Adelaide Kelly that Danger steam rolled legally 😀

His mushy head has cost me bulk Danger points on my bench.
You held Danger ? ......3 games is a lot, but you've saved trades and hopefully reap the benefits from here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back