Game Day Round 8 Discussion - Dedicated to all the mums out there

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were together for 3 years. He averaged 129SC and won the Brownlow 4 Years ago. If anything, the curse has been lifted!
Nah I'm pretty sure she's the one that Tom credited a lot to in his brownlow speech, like how she stopped him just eating bikkies n stuff.

They were together for 3 years. He averaged 129SC and won the Brownlow 4 Years ago. If anything, the curse has been lifted!
Unfortunately a slip up on my behalf .....I need to add another Column to my spreadsheet for "likelihood of relationship issue"

Just slack on my behalf

We're talking about Carlisle and DMac injuries, yet they didn't even play last lol

Doesn't help Highmore at all

We need Joyce, Webster or Battle to be dropped, which is not going to happen

I'm going to hold Highmore anyway, I got no time for rookie sideways trades now, at least Rowe out to a rookie gives me $100k and some change

Footy players pick up chix by being footy players so now's the time to go out there and be a footy player
Or alternatively, do you or anybody else know a model who is in their mid-late twenties and is single and lives in Melbourne who barracks for Hawthorn? Does a reader here fit that criteria?

I say we try and get Titch some action on Saturday and he will be right to go for a big game Sunday.

We're talking about Carlisle and DMac injuries, yet they didn't even play last lol

I'm going to hold Highmore anyway, I got no time for rookie sideways trades now, at least Rowe out to a rookie gives me $100k and some change

Joyce is a potato.

Am i right in thinking Highmore would be more of a Wilkie/ Battle replacement?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wilkie or Coffield. He could have potentially replaced Joyce this week considering the size of Gold Coast's forwards. Battle played forward/wing the past two weeks so not a likely swap there.

Those who thought DMac or Carlisle were keeping him out need to release that Mckenzie has been playing on the wing all season and Carlisle had to play as the 2nd ruck. Neither were in defence where Highmore plays. He maybe could have played instead of Long when Webster was out but I'm not sure why people thought a 193cm intercepting defender would be the guy brought in to play on the oppositions small forward.

Highmore looks a perfect matchup for Corbett imo

If Highmore doesn't play, I hope Corbett kicks 13 goals, Saints lose by 80 points, Corbett wins the Brownlow and the Coleman, St Kilda lose every game for the rest of 2021, have huge financial problems and get relegated to the VFL.

If Highmore doesn't play, I hope Corbett kicks 13 goals, Saints lose by 80 points, Corbett wins the Brownlow and the Coleman, St Kilda lose every game for the rest of 2021, have huge financial problems and get relegated to the VFL.
Why would you let them get off so lightly?

Such a waste that Highmore was drafted by a team with too many defenders as it is. He'd be averaging 75+ at a few other clubs.

images.jpeg-40.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back