Bluemour Melting Pot XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a chance that Nick won't nominate as a F/S. A small chance, but a chance.

When you have a Carlton supporter who's father is a legend of your clubs biggest rivals... you might consider options elsewhere. I've seen an article that says that he's with the program and will be all for going to Collingwood if he goes. But his heart is somewhere else. Just like Steph Chiocci. Works for Collingwood, is still a mad blues supporter when she gets home!

I’ve got a daughter like that but thankfully she doesn’t work for the Filth, or *, or Richmond, or Hawthorn, or St Kilda or .......
:p

Dramoth asked me a day or so ago who on their list would get them a second-round pick (or better) that they would trade.

They have a bunch of kids who they'd be starting to build around so I take them out of the equation. They're all speculative anyway.

They're not going to trade Adams, Grundy, Maynard, Daicos, or Brown (aside from Grundy none are worth a first-rounder).

Nobody will give a second-rounder for anyone over the age of 30 (Pendlebury, Howe, Sidebottom).

The only player that they'd realistically trade that is worth anything is DeGoey who is currently trashing his own value.

Aside from those speculative youngsters and their untradeables that list is in horrible shape.
I’d say Mihocek would be worth a 2nd rounder

There is a chance that Nick won't nominate as a F/S. A small chance, but a chance.

When you have a Carlton supporter who's father is a legend of your clubs biggest rivals... you might consider options elsewhere. I've seen an article that says that he's with the program and will be all for going to Collingwood if he goes. But his heart is somewhere else. Just like Steph Chiocci. Works for Collingwood, is still a mad blues supporter when she gets home!

I say no chance.

He will be at the Filth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be the greatest death ride in history if Collingwood are s**t enough to finish bottom of the ladder and Nick Daicos decides against nominating Collingwood as a father/son and GWS selects him with Collingwood’s Pick 1.

I’d say Mihocek would be worth a 2nd rounder

To the right team, possibly/probably.

But he's already 28. He will be 29 before the start of next season so while he's relatively new as an impact AFL player he's the same age as Jack Newnes and Nic Newman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back