Trades Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-3 weeks surly you have cover ..
How can a broken wrist requiring surgery only be 2-3 weeks? Stephenson from Norf just fractured his wrist, is having surgery, and set for 6 weeks out. 3 weeks and then they have a bye, can't hold that long

The Bolton injury has broken me :(

I don't know how you blokes play SC every year with kids. I just bought a house, I'm getting married soon, I got more responsibilities at work, then SC comes and fu**s with my emotions too much. Couldn't imagine having little ones running around and playing this game. I gotta give it up ASAP for my own wellbeing lol

I'm just going to tank and double downgrade

Bolton to Poulter
Brockman to RCD

$615k in the bank for a double upgrade next week (which probably won't happen because I'll have another injury to deal with)
Its just your turn for an injury mate.
It will be others turns later on.
Your good at this game hang around imo.
Although if you do quit.
Can I have your login before tragics finals?

Its just your turn for an injury mate.
It will be others turns later on.
Your good at this game hang around imo.
Although if you do quit.
Can I have your login before tragics finals?
Surely paying $615k for Ridley, only for him to score 30 and get KO'd, miss a week, then come back for back to back 80s is punishment enough. I traded Daniel to Ridley. The SC Gods are cruel...

Surely paying $615k for Ridley, only for him to score 30 and get KO'd, miss a week, then come back for back to back 80s is punishment enough. I traded Daniel to Ridley. The SC Gods are cruel...
you couldn't write about it.. we all cop it mate in some way shape or form. early or late. the sc gods dont discriminate.

It may not be over yet with ridley.
It has to be a concern he hasnt played as well since the head knock.
Post concussion form slumps can last months.

I don't know how you blokes play SC every year with kids. I just bought a house, I'm getting married soon, I got more responsibilities at work, then SC comes and fu**s with my emotions too much. Couldn't imagine having little ones running around and playing this game. I gotta give it up ASAP for my own wellbeing lol

Bolton to Poulter
Brockman to RCD

$615k in the bank for a double upgrade next week (which probably won't happen because I'll have another injury to deal with)

You will be saying this same shit in 20 yeats time.

Supercoach is life now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else in the same boat as me having Murphy, Jones and Highmore all in defence?

I’m thinking of just eating the donut for breakfast and using my trades elsewhere. Long term view I suppose instead of sacrificing just to keep my top 2500 ranking
Yep. No idea what I’m doing yet but taking the donut is a real possibility.

You will be saying this same sh*t in 20 yeats time.

Supercoach is life now.
Nah I gotta give it up, might call it quits next season, if I can... which will be bloody hard
I'm an emotional wog, this shit isn't made for us 😂

Anyone else in the same boat as me having Murphy, Jones and Highmore all in defence?

I’m thinking of just eating the donut for breakfast and using my trades elsewhere. Long term view I suppose instead of sacrificing just to keep my top 2500 ranking
I would take the donut Murphy and Jones should be back soon

Nah I gotta give it up, might call it quits next season, if I can... which will be bloody hard
I'm an emotional wog, this sh*t isn't made for us 😂
Noooo don't quit :'(:'(:'(

Ta, Poulter not a must have in your eyes?
It depends on your byes imo.
I have bought in peeps without the r14 bye the last couple of weeks.
I now have 15 including rookies.
I doubt Poulter has made enough to trade out before r14.
If you get him you have to hide him that week.
I think with your hi rank you need marshall.
Imo bringing in 2 x r14 bye guys would be a bit nuts.

Jelly who's been ok
Against Adelaide and the Bombers
Next 3

Tiges
Toast
Lions

Hmmm, I'm one for a real pod, just not sure Jelly is it atm

View attachment 1123913
Those are some excellent points! Now wtf do it do!?!
Berry to RCD to facilitate Bont or Fyfe doesn't feel worth it

Bolton to Poulter
Brockman to RCD

Could be worse bud

You could barrack for the pies as well 🙈

I'm an emotional wog, this sh*t isn't made for us 😂
My cousin was the same, the weekend of SC often ruined his week and well-being. He’s never going back to it. On the other hand, I will be playing it until the day I die.

round 14 is actually stuffed. is anyone here gonna manage more than 16 onfield?

if i pick rookies a certain way from hereon i should be able to field 6 forwards, 4 defenders (after adding jones of port) and maybe 6-7 mids depending on if i can get 1 or 2 rookies playing that round by then.

i think the average team will have 15-16 playing that bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back