Bolton / Rioli tag team

Remove this Banner Ad

Bikie drug runner, pimp & all round thug taking your girls out with your blessing. Quality parenting. 👍👍🤣
He has all the qualities needed to fit in well at westcoke then, perhaps you should recruit him as an assistant coach next year! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Wouldnt mind at all, ain't no one gonna be layin' hands on my girls with that beast protecting them.

After your earlier comments about Rioli's lady and her number being on the toilet wall, I'd certainly prefer him chaperoning than you HB😘
Hey man, Johnny Kizon & Troy Mercanti just showed up to take your girls to a party. They’re pretty vague on the location but it’ll be cool because no one * with them. 👍👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bikie drug runner, pimp & all round thug taking your girls out with your blessing. Quality parenting. 👍👍🤣
Its the bay HB not real life, my girls were never even left with a babysitter yet alone a stranger. I'm sure your not really as big a lickspittle to the frggr cause as you come across, in fact I'm sure you're not even a Happy Buddha 😘

Lol suspend the lot of them for 3 weeks, Narkle should be arrested for cultural appropriation with that horrible hair colouring, at any rate.

"A person claiming to be an eyewitness" lol, there's all the proof you need.

I had a friend in Sydney who had died her hair blonde (she was Asian American) and no s**t, some well dressed white Karen came up and screamed in her face about cultural appropriation 🤣

To Everyone:

Any further thinly veiled racism will not be tolerated.

If you cant be funny without being insulting/vilifying then take yourself out of the thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back