flggr Remember when Richmond flogs said Shei Bolton was better than Hugh McLuggage?

Remove this Banner Ad

Days since Elmer posted about Richmond: 0

I would have thought you'd be more interested in Melbourne unless this is really what you want

• Banned
Days since Elmer posted about Richmond: 0

I would have thought you'd be more interested in Melbourne unless this is really what you want

It's relevant cause McClug played a blinder again last night, and Bolton is at home still looking for his stolen Premiership Medals ;)

It's relevant cause McClug played a blinder again last night, and Bolton is at home still looking for his stolen Premiership Medals ;)
Shai has 2 x premiership medals
McCluggage has ???

McLuggage is from Warrnambool.
No contest when you get the privilege of being a native from Western Victorian coastline.

Get your priorities right flagilator
Of course. Warrnambool. Why didn't I think of that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shai has 2 x premiership medals
McCluggage has ???

Technically no. Bolton doesn't have his premiership medals anymore.

arthur-treachers-what-a-pity.gif

So one has Premiership medals to lose, the other?

1694411100960.png
Bolton had a bit of an off year, McCluggage at the top of his game, main difference is Bolton scores a whole lot more, more than happy with who we have but thanks for the suggestion EJ.

View attachment 1799967
Bolton had a bit of an off year, McCluggage at the top of his game, main difference is Bolton scores a whole lot more, more than happy with who we have but thanks for the suggestion EJ.
Even Stevens really.

View attachment 1799967

Off year? McClug has been better and more consistent and dynamic than She Bolton since they were drafted. Stats and facts back up my argument .

You been drinking too much pigeon milk me thinks Postcodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back