AFL 2021 AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dees already put the sword to a s**t team in Round 6

Absolutely laughable take at this point to think the Tigs are the clear team to beat. Same blokes who would have ridden the Lions train all the way out in 05 and the Hawks bus in 16/17. Got to get ahead of the curve

Think this year is different to past years. Pretty even amongst the top 7 teams assuming full squads. Very little difference between 1 to 7. I did my power rankings and had WC on top.

Dees already put the sword to a sh*t team in Round 6

Absolutely laughable take at this point to think the Tigs are the clear team to beat. Same blokes who would have ridden the Lions train all the way out in 05 and the Hawks bus in 16/17. Got to get ahead of the curve

No doubt everyone was saying similar in 2019 when the champs were out of the 8 after round 14 and even last year at this stage of the year. The fact anyone can have a team that has one and a half good years in two decades and produced one of the all time worst prelim performances last time they played a game that mattered is why the hypelord faders continue to make great bank.

Think this year is different to past years. Pretty even amongst the top 7 teams assuming full squads. Very little difference between 1 to 7. I did my power rankings and had WC on top.

Nah its exactly the same - Tiges just going along half pace while other clubs fapp themsleves silly over May flags.

FADING THE HYPELORDS - ROUND 9

1U WB @ $2.31

FADING THE HYPELORDS - ROUND 9 - PART 2

1.75U RICH @ 1.57525 (betfair post commission)

These two sets of prices will look truly insane when these two clubs are playing off in the last Saturday in September.

6-5 +2.585

Tigs are going to be hard pressed to even get a home final. Could almost lock in a 7th or 8th finish and with teams like Port, Brisbane, West Coast all looking to finish in either the home Elimination or home semi finals spot it won't be looking great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be no easy games between the top 7 teams so making the top 4 might be tricky if any of the teams have significant injury concerns.

Don't think WB has the backline to make a GF.

No doubt - it will all come down to who can get into the top 4 - but there would be plenty keen to get a prelim final against the likes of Melbourne, Brisbane and Port I'd reckon.

Tigs are going to be hard pressed to even get a home final. Could almost lock in a 7th or 8th finish and with teams like Port, Brisbane, West Coast all looking to finish in either the home Elimination or home semi finals spot it won't be looking great

I'm sure you were locking them in for similar Rd 14 in 2019 ;)

I kind of like Zurhaar's odds at SB:

2+@4.20
3+@13
4+@46

Against a Hawks defence that's a bit leaky.

Just want to acknowledge this one - tailed in on 2,3,4 and 5 individually and then multi'd them all.

Zurhaar's last shot with seconds left on the clock for No.5 had me dancing around crazily - till it was just touched on the line.

Well done Sir and thanks.

The kind of results orientated bias I expect from your good self.

Aren't you using the result to back up your tip? Going on about how it was value exactly because they won? They lose that game I reckon you aren't popping up in here saying the same thing.

I'm sure you were locking them in for similar Rd 14 in 2019 ;)

Don't think so, I was on them one year at 18s or something so could have been that year. Different situation now three years on and finding it hard to cover for their injuries

Even your boy squiggle who puts too much weight into results that have no relevance anymore has them scraping into the 8

Aren't you using the result to back up your tip? Going on about how it was value exactly because they won? They lose that game I reckon you aren't popping up in here saying the same thing.

Nope - as I said pre-game the squiggle prediction was they would win by 4 goals - making $1.59 very attractive. Even now squiggle says they are more likely to make top 4 than the kebab eaters are to make top 8 - which again makes $1.59 a very silly price.

Don't think so, I was on them one year at 18s or something so could have been that year. Different situation now three years on and finding it hard to cover for their injuries

Even your boy squiggle who puts too much weight into results that have no relevance anymore has them scraping into the 8

Lol if by scraping into the 8 you mean an 80% chance to make it and currently 3 games clear of your beloved in Giants who are somehow going to make the GF from 9th!

Squiggle is great at abstracting from the hype - something most on this board find it impossible to do. 'Too much weight into results' - ie the only thing that matters.

Nope - as I said pre-game the squiggle prediction was they would win by 4 goals - making $1.59 very attractive. Even now squiggle says they are more likely to make top 4 than the kebab eaters are to make top 8 - which again makes $1.59 a very silly price.

So if they'd lost you'd have fronted up in here and still stuck to your guns that they were value at that price? I find that hard to believe, which makes your posts influenced by the result just as much as mine.

So if they'd lost you'd have fronted up in here and still stuck to your guns that they were value at that price? I find that hard to believe, which makes your posts influenced by the result just as much as mine.

Of course I would - or I wouldn't have made the bet would I? The fact they only turned up for a quarter and a half and still won suggests they are the far superior side. You take too much signal from what is pure noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back