Game Day Eagles v Dogs @ Optus Stadium 3:20 AEST - Rd 15 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestions of tanking this week.

Go home big footy, you’re drunk.

I don’t think anyone is series - just a reflection of how pissed off some of us are at how the AFL is handling (or failing to handle) a messed up situation. The players should not be headed to Perth if any logic was brought to bear here...

Why can’t the boys just quarantine in their own home for 4 days before heading over? Only reason to leave home is training? Haven’t some clubs done that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dare I say, Schache plays the third tall forward role while English plays full time ruck. NicNat would towel Sweet up imo. Least Schache gives us another third tall option, something we didn't have on Friday night.
I fear your right. Agree Nic Nat would really test Sweet, but English will be in for a real rough night if he rucks alone.

Same 23 that played (Wallis being the sub) plus Schache, Richards and Garcia on the plane to Perth. Just English as the ruck against NicNat?

Oh god…

What is the record for the most hit outs in a game I think Nic Nac is about to break it. Schache in for Naughton I hope we do not get a Schachelacking it will kill our percentage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back