Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 18 - Giants v Swans Sun July 18th 6:10PM EST (Metricon) TEAM UPDATES

Who will win and by how much?

• Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t get it. It’s been reclassified from a tier 3 to tier 2, a venue from last Saturday night.
Tier 2 only requires a test and isolate till negative result - surely every AFL player has done a Covid test within the last 7 days.

It would be pure negligence from the AFL/clubs if they aren’t doing this every week. You don’t even have to iso if you get tested with no symptoms..

I don’t get it - as soon as it was listed as a tier 3, 3 days ago, these guys would have got a test done to ensure they were clear and weren’t going to risk infecting the entire team??

I don’t get it. It’s been reclassified from a tier 3 to tier 2, a venue from last Saturday night.
Tier 2 only requires a test and isolate till negative result - surely every AFL player has done a Covid test within the last 7 days.

It would be pure negligence from the AFL/clubs if they aren’t doing this every week. You don’t even have to iso if you get tested with no symptoms..

I don’t get it - as soon as it was listed as a tier 3, 3 days ago, these guys would have got a test done to ensure they were clear and weren’t going to risk infecting the entire team??

Pretty sure I read on the AFL website yesterday that all players that were at an exposure site, including the Wallabies game, had done a COVID test and received a negative result.

Because the game is in QLD and QLD don't have the same rules as Victoria. Straya!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No excuses, we've been shite and GWS' outs are just as bad.

But the AFL's policy of banking games when they can is embarrassing and a farce. * these talking head media personalities for not having the balls to speak out against it.

Queensland treats tier 2 differently to Vic. Mandatory 14 day quarantine regardless of a negative test.

Nick Haynes is gonna get * all touches today and I need him to get 15. God damn.

Giants have a great looking jumper though.

sooo, half hour before the game they’re doing their warm-up.

then they’re told they can’t play

Greene & Bruhn - i’d call that a “close contact” but one replaces the other in the side 10 minutes later
what a farce
B92E952A-2526-4E2B-B304-DA6020278AC7.jpeg

Back