What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished Grim Fandango: Remastered. My first experience with the game and what a doozy it was. Incredible voice acting, dialogue, characters and story. Horrendous puzzle design. Year 2 in particular was a prick of a thing.

Still an incredible experience though.

Last edited:

Re-purchased KITT on the PC version of Rocket League (which I can now use on ps4 and the switch as well via the EPIC linked account). Back to looking stylish while going for goals or defending :D.

Started: Telltale's The Walking Dead series on pc, have already played through it over the years on console. Now re-playing it via Steam.

Also going through the pc version of Dark Souls Remastered. Is it the faster frame rate ? Not too sure, but I seem to be playing the game better than I have on the original versions (including prepare to die edition on pc) or the remastered versions on console. I've gone through the bosses without dying (up to the Capra Demon with those two dogs!!), that said I've died some stupid deaths in the game in regular combat (trying to take on / avoid / take on groups of enemies isn't smart lol). I'm just surprised I've been able to get through the bosses without dying, I generally die a lot in the Bell Gargoyles and also the Capra Demon battle (those dogs get in the way a lot).
Do you find the PC versions better than the console versions in most cases?

Do you find the PC versions better than the console versions in most cases?

Yes! #PCMasterRace

There's not as huge of a difference visually between console/pc versions in games than there was say 10-15 years ago (pc ports can still look better thanks to advanced hardware).

But pc versions tend to reign supreme thanks to better framerates (they are getting better on the Series X and PS5).

Gaming on console is still fine and more convenient at time.

I know I'm on the last part of Cave Story+ before the best ending... it will take me a week to finish it. I already spent 8+ hours going through a boss rush that would have given me the normal ending...

I'm ready to replicate everything the AVGN ever did to games he hated.

Yeah how disappointing is the game?

The graphics are insanely good, the first mission is great and then it turns into a soulless pile of dog sh*t

I have tried to get back into this game multiple times but just cant

I replayed Watch Dogs after a few years and have forgotten just how good the first game is. Sucks to hear that WD: Legion sucks.

I replayed Watch Dogs after a few years and have forgotten just how good the first game is. Sucks to hear that WD: Legion sucks.
WD1 was amazing, never understood the hate

WD2 is pretty good, liked the San Fran setting

WD3 just feels soulless. The idea of making every character in the game seems exciting but it totally the opposite

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Just finished Grim Fandango: Remastered. My first experience with the game and what a doozy it was. Incredible voice acting, dialogue, characters and story. Horrendous puzzle design. Year 2 in particular was a prick of a thing.

Still an incredible experience though.

Everything is amazing about that game

Except the puzzles. Yet it's still held in the highest regard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything is amazing about that game

Except the puzzles. Yet it's still held in the highest regard

I expected it to be a relic of it's time, yet turns out the puzzles were awful even back then but the story and voice acting is great even by current standards. Such a weird experience.

Would actually love to see it adapted into a movie or limited series.

Haha yep. *er just stopped receiving power last monday night. Now awaiting a call from EB to tell me my replacement console is in...Which has probably been delayed due to this lockdown.

Haha yep. f***er just stopped receiving power last monday night. Now awaiting a call from EB to tell me my replacement console is in...Which has probably been delayed due to this lockdown.

Damn I'm sorry to hear.

I got back into gaming last year and was lucky enough to get a PS5 on launch. Because I never had PS4 I missed out on a whole generation of games from 2014-2020 so I've been playing all the PS4 games I never got to play since November and there's still many more games I want to play in the future.

My PS5 dying on me would shatter me lol.

Skyrim. Never played Skyrim before, and it took me a while to get into it.

Are you playing with mods? I know lots of people prefer vanilla their first time but mods like no loading screens for cities is good.

I played for a bit then got burnt out from the sheer number of quests that get thrown at you. I'll get back to it some day.

I've been playing Resident Evil 7. It's hard and f**king scary. Not really enjoying it. Gameplay is a bit meh and the 2nd boss fight with the chainsaw is too hard as I'm low on stocks. Can't see myself continuing it much more.

Atmosphere is great though.

I've been playing Resident Evil 7. It's hard and f**king scary. Not really enjoying it. Gameplay is a bit meh and the 2nd boss fight with the chainsaw is too hard as I'm low on stocks. Can't see myself continuing it much more.

Atmosphere is great though.
I played through that recently, its pretty good. just take it slow. the knife can come in really handy if you are low on ammo - and blocking is huge with damage reduction. that boss fight was the hardest from memory (if we dont count that i didnt realise we had to get in the car in the garage one lol)

but theres no point pushing through something you dont enjoy either. nothing wrong with putting it down and playing something else

I played through that recently, its pretty good. just take it slow. the knife can come in really handy if you are low on ammo - and blocking is huge with damage reduction. that boss fight was the hardest from memory (if we dont count that i didnt realise we had to get in the car in the garage one lol)

but theres no point pushing through something you dont enjoy either. nothing wrong with putting it down and playing something else

I spent 2 hours trying to beat him with the resources I had at my disposal, watched YouTube videos and still couldn't do it. Might give it one more crack today and see how it goes.

RDR: Undead Nightmare

Trying to clear off my PS3 backlog, who knew that older generation games could be so much fun.

I've been doing the same, playing a ton of PS3 games, and actually put Undead Nightmare next on my playlist.

Also been playing some old PC games. Half-Life 2, Max Payne 2. Just played the original DOOM for the first, although on PS4. Playing Quake on PC right now. Quake ******* rules.

I've been doing the same, playing a ton of PS3 games, and actually put Undead Nightmare next on my playlist.

Also been playing some old PC games. Half-Life 2, Max Payne 2. Just played the original DOOM for the first, although on PS4. Playing Quake on PC right now. Quake ******* rules.

Sweet, let me know if you're going through any games that still have active MP

Ran into quite a few players while doing free-roam in RDR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back