NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are still posting about Trump constantly 6 months after he left office
He broke you and many others
Try to move on, get a hobby Try exercising or something with your hands,carpentry maybe

Lol…Trump is a total failure and a loser

Keep sucking from the tit of delusional hero worshiping you silly little man.

Lol you have no point ..that’s the real point.
Just sour grapes from believing in a narcissistic conman

Keep punchin punchy
Time to move on but you are incapable,like a bitter exgirlfriend
You need professional help with your TDS

This one’s interesting too. Several thousand words of whining and self-pity from the Crybaby In Chief. Hard to read, but illuminating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must have missed that one lol

Just so I can disregard whatever they say in future - who from the DNC said that men can get pregnant?

rofl

Biden: “Women’s rights are fundamentally changed. Once again a woman could be held, more money because she has a pre-existing condition of pregnancy. We’re able to, they’re able to charge a woman more for the same exact procedure a man did, gets,” said Biden.

He's not saying a man can get pregnant, as I suspect you know. The discussion was healthcare/pre-existing conditions and women's rights, its a mangled sentence. We can laugh at it sure, in much the same way we laughed at similar manglings from Trump. But I'm pretty certain if you asked Biden 'can men get pregnant' he isn't going to say yes.

Cheers for the Castro and Stonier (who?) links. They're both not straight up saying 'men can get pregnant', both of their statements are mixed up in trans angles of one sort of another but I'm happy to call them nonsense nonetheless.

So thats 1 ex-cabinet member and early presidential candidate who never got near it, and some no name state rep. "The party", lolz. Unlike you to post a wildly inaccurate meme :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

I feel for you. You seem compelled by some weird psychological urge to wade through mountains of steaming, repulsive ordure that you find every day in dark, fetid corners of the internet, all in search of … what? … Nasty memes and videos that you think will win you points on a political thread on an anonymous footy forum.
Have some self-respect — read something, stop looking at stupid videos and dopey memes. I dunno, maybe go outside…

Called it 2 weeks ago.

Go on my sons. Grind the commies into the ground. Grind grind grind.

Good one jar head. Fill 'er up :tearsofjoy:

Seriously though, is there anything funnier than Republicans being concerned about debt. If only they could be perpetually in power, they'd never have to spare a thought on it ever again.

ALL pollies are self-serving campaigners

That is magnificent :tearsofjoy:

Which one is the comedian? I assume its the guy that's remodeled his set to look like a log cabin and dressed up as Paul Bunyan to discuss identity politics :tearsofjoy:

Largely agree with the discussion by the way, Jimmy Dore is pretty good. He's got a fairly sizeable blind spot concerning Trump and the GOP in general but generally talks sense in the topics he does chose to speak on.

Good one jar head. Fill 'er up :tearsofjoy:

Seriously though, is there anything funnier than Republicans being concerned about debt. If only they could be perpetually in power, they'd never have to spare a thought on it ever again.
It's hilarious. Particularly with knuckleheads like Boebert (who if not for Marj and Gosar would be holding the title for dumbest Republican in a very crowded field), who rails against handouts whilst her constituents lap them up. To be fair, she probably has no idea of her own hypocrisy, and good luck explaining it to her.

An interesting read… how Putin decided to help Trump win in 2016.

The russiagate conspiracy has been so comprehensively debunked, even elite russian troll farms are offended by it.

I for one hope the lefties eventually get the help they so desperately need. The earth is round, yes we went to the moon, no Elvis is not alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back