Preview Round 20 Richmond vs Fremantle @ Optus Stadium, Sun 1st August, 5.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet has only recieved just 10 coaches votes for the entire year and will most likely not finish top 4-5 in freo B & F in a year where there are very few that have played the entire season and have had an injury depleted side all year.

You can get the stats but the coaches view i think is more important
Why would their coach vote for him if he openly has said he wants to come home to Vic?

If he is in the team this week it will be his 150th game, he played 18 games in 2018 with us, did he play finals?
Conca can't be named in the team this week as he has elected not to stay in Freo's bubble for personal reasons. He will play for Peel Thunder this week.

Quote the controversy surrounding Reece this week:

Ffs Garth and Chol on field. Ridiculous that we persist with Garth given he'll be delisted in a month, and that we won't play CCJ despite showing more in four matches than Chol has in 30.

Looks like Prestia and Caddy in for Aarts and Pickett to me. We'll see tomorrow.
I really like Garth as a depth player, his endurance and size make him very versatile, he can play back and forward but could be best suited to playing McIntosh's wing roll.
In a league with a salary cap you need low cost reliable depth and as a medium tall he is perfect for that role. His work rate also provides great leadership in the VFL and with Astbury and Grimes not too far away from retirement Garth is a keeper for me until Biggy or the next recruit has passed him by

why blind freddie can see he lacks fitness to see him last 4 quarters of on ball high pressure footy and was given a crack while shedda, cotch and meat were dealing with injury

Because as i said earlier, his impact despite the tank issues far surpasses that of some of the others we are playing. I mean, at worst - shouldn't he be out Medical sub if tank is his big issue?

I hate twitter but rfc has put up a ripper tweet
lel they even said "chance" because there is still a chance he will ping a string in the warm up

I feel for him though the guys who are the bulkier types are more prone to the string

I really like Garth as a depth player, his endurance and size make him very versatile, he can play back and forward but could be best suited to playing McIntosh's wing roll.
In a league with a salary cap you need low cost reliable depth and as a medium tall he is perfect for that role. His work rate also provides great leadership in the VFL and with Astbury and Grimes not too far away from retirement Garth is a keeper for me until Biggy or the next recruit has passed him by
garths kicking action requires him like 3 mins to prepare for his ball drop LOL , if he is on the wing he might set a record for most amount of times tackled in a game

Why would their coach vote for him if he openly has said he wants to come home to Vic?
Clear indication after the game.
Cerra gets 5 votes from Dimma despite us winning by 10 goals.

Because as i said earlier, his impact despite the tank issues far surpasses that of some of the others we are playing. I mean, at worst - shouldn't he be out Medical sub if tank is his big issue?
For sure.If you can guarantee we won't cop and injury before 3/4 time.

I like Garth, I think he's showing good signs.

I’m happy with the potential ins so far, I think Miller having a go at the top level is a good call.

I would like to see Chol stay in and instead see Castagna or Aarts make way for CCJ. On form you can't justify keeping Castagna over Chol when Chol kicked 4 two weeks ago. Playing 4 big tall’s in the forward line is something we have hardly seen so why not try it out against a shell of a Fremantle side?

Prestia is a big IN (fingers crossed he doesn't get re-injured) and will hopefully help easy some of that midfield pressure.

Hmmmn. Don't think so, he's named on the ground. Assuming that means something??

edit. Yeah so is Garth so if it does, Miller wont play either.

Out: CCJ Caddy Dow Miller. I would love to see Caddy and Dow come in for Aarts and George though but not likely.
If your names on the ground you have to start on the ground.
Not necessarily the position but definitely lining up somewhere

It looks like Dusty has faked his injury so that he could compete in the Rowing for Croatia at the Olympics:

52446964-FE00-44F9-A5F6-66F16C7162BA.jpeg

He has just won a Bronze Medal to add to his 3 Norms & a Brownlow

It looks like Dusty has faked his injury so that he could compete in the Rowing for Croatia at the Olympics:

View attachment 1190970

Can’t believe he faked a injury just to compete in the olympics
What a man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1190970

D Martin snuck in a cheeky little tour de France too.

In: Prestia
Out: Pickett

BacksRyan Garthwaite42Dylan Grimes2David Astbury12
Half-BacksRhyan Mansell31Jayden Short15Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineShane Edwards10Trent Cotchin9Liam Baker7
Half-ForwardsJack Graham34Kane Lambert23Shai Bolton29
ForwardsTom Lynch19Mabior Chol41Jack Riewoldt8
FollowersToby Nankervis25Dion Prestia3Matt Parker37
InterchangeSydney Stack44Jack Ross5Jason Castagna11
Jake Aarts16
EmergenciesThomson Dow27Josh Caddy22Callum Coleman-Jones40
Ben Miller46

Whats josh caddy go to do to get a game over faarts/george.

What a joke
This on you Dimma for having way too much faith in some absolute spuds.
Can’t expect a different result with the same recipe you imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back