AFL 2021 AFL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Think one of Gawn or Jackson (or both) might clunk a few tomorrow. Kieran Strachan is the Adelaide ruck... I have no idea if he can play football but he looks really dopey according to google image search.

Gawn 2+ @ $8 pb
Gawn 3+ @ $41

Jackson 2+ @ $3.9 pb
Jackson 3+ @ $13
Jackson 4+ @ $51
Jackson is the bet I reckon, following that one for sure

anyone else waiting for ohhh ok to post? 😍

yep waiting to multi his singles (which come through) and add my legs to makea multi which either fails in the 1st qtr or loses by a single possession.

Then shake my head after and wonder how does he always pick them and I had to find the one outlier that fails. Next time I’ll just bet the same as he does…

Same Game Multi:

Angus Brayshaw 20+ Disposals
Lever 20+ Disposals

@ 12

This covered in the last game between these two sides, and feel like it will be a more possession game.

2.5u - Melbourne -11.5 (3rd Qtr only) - $1.96 - Ladbrokes
Worst third quarter team in the comp vs the best third quarter team in the comp.

2u - Jackson 15+ disposals - $2.20 - SB
This bloke is really starting to hit his straps and showing people what the future holds for him. If this one blows out, expect to see him through the ruck a bit more as Gawn gets the opportunity to rest forward. Up against an inexperienced ruck at AFL level. Tends to get extended opportunities in blow out games and this one has blow out written all over it.

2u - Max Gawn AGS - $2.20 - PointsBet
Great opportunity for Melbourne to rest him forward tomorrow with the crows playing an inexperienced ruck. Will be able to capitalise on a weak backline.

2.5u - Steven May 20+ disposals - $2.50 - TAB
Lots of intercept marks on offer today for May. Crows lack of direction heading forward and poor entries were evident last week allowing Aliir Aliir and McKenzie to have 20 and 18 disposals each.

2u - Ed Langdon 20+ disposals - $1.67 - SB
1u - Ed Langdon 25+ disposals - $3.75 - SB
Is 14/19 on 20+ and 6/19 on 25+. Has gone a bit quiet lately not hitting 20 in any of his last three. Gets to see good conditions today in a soft match up at the MCG. He loves playing on the open expanses of the G and his disposal average is higher there than any other ground.

3u - Salem over 23.5 disposals - $1.76 - SB
11/19 for the season but more importantly, 7/10 at the MCG. Total crept right down after three weeks going under and of poor conditions for his game. Soft match up today.

2.5u - Devon Smith AGS - $1.90 - PointsBet
Bloke has kicked a goal in each of his last four games, surprised to see him still priced like this.

4u - Gaff over 27.5 disposals - $1.90 - TopSport
1u - Gaff most disposals (Group A) - $4 - TopSport
So last round we got Gaff at a line of 28.5, took the unders as conditions were terrible for him and it was a tough match up. When conditions were still dry Gaff racked up 8 first quarter disposals to cause a bit of early sweat but as conditions set in it sailed under. Thankfully him going under has shaven a disposal off of his line which is a small gift in what looks to be set for much better conditions for the hard running winger. Gaff is massively boosted in this one as the Eagles have all their best inside mids available against a team that is missing their two best in Brayshaw and Fyfe, perfect for Gaff who will sit on the outside and make good use of his hard working team mates. Gaff had 35 last time these teams met and has an easier match up today. Averages a touch under 30 in his career playing at Optus. My play of the day.

3u - Mundy 25+ disposals - $1.74 - TopSport
13/20 this season, but a massive void in midfield with Fyfe and Brayshaw out. Is the most experienced head that Freo can chuck in the guts and will be needed in there to battle it out with the hardened bodies of Yeo, Shuey and Redden. Happy to lose the extra 6 cents on the price to get an extra disposal.

2u - Cerra 25+ disposals - $1.80 - TopSport
Led Freo in the CBA department last week, and with Brayshaw out of the team there’s absolutely no reason that shouldn’t continue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any chance Mcgrath spends time up forward his odds for a goal are @3.75 that looks real good to me

do we think Oliver gets any attention today or Adelaide likely to just kind of go head to head with Keays?? or do they have that Schoenberg guy yeh? If he doesn't get tagged he could run riot got 28 with a hard tag last week

any chance Mcgrath spends time up forward his odds for a goal are @3.75 that looks real good to me

I would have thought more chance across HBF where he originally played... Never played much fwd

Most likely going to be in the guts or on the wing. Backline is quite settled & with Cox out I think Shiel moves to the wing so Andy gets time in the guts, or Andy just plays on the wing. He may drift forward though so I don't think 3.75 for AGS is necessarily a bad bet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back