Bluemour Melting Pot XXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read on Twitter that Justin Leppitsch is being considered as the Head of Football at CFC - See @UptheBaggers. Crazy if true.

Just read on Twitter that Justin Leppitsch is being considered as the Head of Football at CFC - See @UptheBaggers. Crazy if true.

Has the potential to be a very good appointment if we appoint Lyon as the Senior Coach. Has the strong personality that would be needed to deal with him and would have a good understanding of the coaching role.

Is that the bloke that flies off the handle at anyone with an opposing view? 😂😂

He'd be a great get 👍 and unlike the assistants you'd want someone that the coach hasn't hand picked.

That's the one and he also copies & pastes articles verbatim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a feel after hearing him talk reminds me of those top management people that say all the right things but deep down have little substance usually move on to another job as things go pear shaped for the areas of there responsibility
When asked to tip between Carlton vs Freo tipped freo said they had a great list well coached liked how they went about it didn’t even mention Carlton
Said he would sack any player that answered honest questions about the coach
On radio he talks a good talk I have my doubts he walks it

What makes you think it’s crazy?

Lots of experience as a player, very successful.
Experience as a coach, not very successful
Experience as an assistant, very successful
Experience in the media

Also not sure where, but he’s been in charge of a football program this year at one of the big amateur clubs or unis.

Out of curiosity, who do you like for this role?

What makes you think it’s crazy?

Lots of experience as a player, very successful.
Experience as a coach, not very successful
Experience as an assistant, very successful
Experience in the media

Also not sure where, but he’s been in charge of a football program this year at one of the big amateur clubs or unis.

Out of curiosity, who do you like for this role?
Not him .
We need a proven operator, no more rookies, we are precariously placed and need experienced management.
Id give Peter Jackson a call

Just a feel after hearing him talk reminds me of those top management people that say all the right things but deep down have little substance usually move on to another job as things go pear shaped for the areas of there responsibility
When asked to tip between Carlton vs Freo tipped freo said they had a great list well coached liked how they went about it didn’t even mention Carlton
Said he would sack any player that answered honest questions about the coach
On radio he talks a good talk I have my doubts he walks it
Yep. Whenever I’ve heard him speak in the media he sounds like a lot air. “I’ll sack people if they do this and do that”. Bit of egotistical streak to him like malthouse

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back