Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Well at least it was nice that we had a glimmer of hope this late in the season........i haven't drank in over a month and this club seriously drives me to wanna start again.

Can we delist Blake Acres after that performance. The cream on the top was his stuff up in the last seconds where he should have marked and goaled and stuffed up. As a supporter I really appreciated him laughing about it straight afterwards. GAGF!

Can we delist Blake Acres after that performance. The cream on the top was his stuff up in the last seconds where he should have marked and goaled and stuffed up. As a supporter I really appreciated him laughing about it straight afterwards. GAGF!
He has another year on contract. He and Blakely are depth players at Peel unless they improve on areas that need to be improved. Acres hasn’t played in about 4-5 weeks but he would be well aware why he isn’t in the team. The club prob missed a chance to play NOD, but I guess they were playing for a spot in the eight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has another year on contract. He and Blakely are depth players at Peel unless they improve on areas that need to be improved. Acres hasn’t played in about 4-5 weeks but he would be well aware why he isn’t in the team. The club prob missed a chance to play NOD, but I guess they were playing for a spot in the eight.

Haha just needed to post my first and last vent for the year. He does need to pull his head in if he wants another contract. Hopefully with some luck with injuries and some young players stepping up over the off-season that pressure will come.

Had junior footy so didn't see the game. Assuming Switta got broken again. Happens way too much. Did Tucker go off early too? Certainly didn't appear to trouble the statistician too much.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
At least Switta didn't do soft tissue.

I think you can put whatever he did in the bad luck category this time.

Whoever made the decision to match Carlton's bid for Henry needs to take a good hard look in the mirror. Not Henry's fault, but after 19 games across 2 years averaging 8.4 disposals per game he obviously isn't good enough. What a waste of pick 9 in the draft when there were tall forwards available who could kick straight.

Whoever made the decision to match Carlton's bid for Henry needs to take a good hard look in the mirror. Not Henry's fault, but after 19 games across 2 years averaging 8.4 disposals per game he obviously isn't good enough. What a waste of pick 9 in the draft when there were tall forwards available who could kick straight.

so ah, you might want to think about that some more

What a waste of time. money and effort going to watch that s**t show.

Yet again I left a match feeling that I put in more effort just getting to the game than most of the players did playing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back