Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

no-one is forcing you to respond, react, stay, continue your support - there are worse things in life than a confused coach selection process - the escalation of emotions in this place off the back of vast amounts of frogshit is quite extraordinary.........

View attachment 1224514
Wow.... as a psychologist... that is a horrible way to respond to a 33 year old 13 year consecutive member of the club, on a board designed for supporters to vent...

By your logic. Block me.

Last edited:
Wow.... as a psychologist... that is a horrible way to respond to a 33 year old 13 year consecutive member of a board designed for supporters to vent...

By your logic. Block me.
vent? that's it?

I'm rusted on. But why now? Why? Honestly. I feel so bloody burned...
I'm an unrealistic optimist at times giving the benefit of the doubt and conspiring on the side of the club knowing what they're doing...

This time?
Done.
For the first time they have to win me back... why spend the money and give the devotion when we are treated this way? Given nothing... when our dollars pay their wages... I'm very bitter right now...
Might be worth to see what happens over the next couple of weeks before blowing your gasket. If we have truly stuffed this up, then i may join you. But give them a chance.

Sayers has been in the job for not even 3 weeks and people are already calling him not fit for the job as he tries to navigate the most difficult and challenging period our club has seen off the field in a long, long time.

Absolute tripe.

When you say “long, long time”, how long you talking ?

Thy, honestly?
Like, honestly....

Far out...
I suppose I'll delete my account text my old man instead.

Peace.
tad extreme - but hey, look around this place.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez this is confusing, plenty of contradictory statements.

If Sayers had already promised RTB the job, what was the point of going through the whole 30-45 day process, only to end up losing him? If what OR and McLure are saying is correct, why would Sayers back-pedal on his original promise?

If Sayers had already promised RTB the job, what was the point of going through the whole 30-45 day process, only to end up losing him? If what OR and McLure are saying is correct, why would Sayers back-pedal on his original promise?
Because it would seem the clubs ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back