Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of their insane depth in this area and when he did play it was not as a mid.
Their midfield is pretty handy, think he is pretty stiff. Not sure what is ressies form was like but.
Because the dogs midfield is Bont, libba, McCrae, Treloar, smith, hunter and dunkley...
Walsh and Cripps would have a hard time cracking that group.
I think he is just the sort of player we should grab.

If this is the biggest problem, we are fulfilling our roles very well. So, thank you.

People make their own reputations around here and that is particularly true for those who choose to share 'inside' information. As mods we see a lot and we will flush out those who are clearly here to simply post sh*t and agitate, but beyond that, who you choose to believe or not is up to you.

Do you want us to ask for ID each time someone posts a rumour?

Door bitches used to card me.
Compliment them on their outfit, smile.
Still got in with fake ID when I was 15.

Save some coin and use the hovercraft

images

Kemp and Philp or Cody Weightman?

Were we ever linked to Weightman? Think we were always keen on Kemp but suspected he'd slide due to the injury.

So the real question is, Kemp or Kemp and Philp? In which case I'm taking the latter.

I actually love getting a rumour
I think people on here get there hopes up to much and its a huge let down if it doesn't come to fruition
Whadya mean? Pffft!

Were we ever linked to Weightman? Think we were always keen on Kemp but suspected he'd slide due to the injury.

So the real question is, Kemp or Kemp and Philp? In which case I'm taking the latter.

Plenty here liked Cody but we were always Kemp centric. That's as far as that went. Still have confidence Kemp will eventuate as the superior player when all is said and done.

Might almost be the Paddy Dow situation. Plays well gets into the team plays half forward most of the match

feel that if we did land Cerra, Hewitt and Pat L, we’d absolutely need to offload / trade some of SPS, Cotters, Setters and Gibbo. Obviously Murph has gone, but we’d beeven more unbalanced vs what we already are list wise unless we moved some fringe mids on.

I’d say we def won’t get all 3 of the above, but if we managed to snag 2 (ideally Cerra and Hewitt), it would be absolutely huge. Hewitt is a very defensive minded mid and we desperately need more or those and likewise mids who kick the pill well and Cerra addresses this need and more. As a combo they would be enormous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty here liked Cody but we were always Kemp centric. That's as far as that went. Still have confidence Kemp will eventuate as the superior player when all is said and done.
Absolutely Kemp will. Will be a gun.

His agility and speed for a guy his size is such a weapon.

Just quietly Philp will be a solid player for us also. I know he's been injured this year but saw enough signs in his first you to think he really has something.

Personally, I'm choosing not to believe anything until after Geelong's season has finished.

If (when) we get Cook things will change very rapidly.

If we don't get Cook things will play out to process.

Anything else until then is half baked. Media need to keep putting stuff out about it to sell copy/clicks and there's too many twists and turns that what was true earlier in the day may no longer carry much weight.

The 30-45 day process comment, makes you wonder/assume we are targeting one or several coaches, CEOs, football managers, knee deep in finals.

Theres no way it would take that long otherwise.

For those putting Williams name forward as the head coach, he’s old, he’d be the oldest coach in the AFL.

He’s the last experienced coach available and perhaps the only one willing (crazy enough) to put himself through our process.
Bradburying his way to the job.

If the Age article is true can the panel please sack themselves and can we start again.

Though interest in Scott’s could be a smokescreen to delay as long as possible……

Absolutely Kemp will. Will be a gun.

His agility and speed for a guy his size is such a weapon.

Just quietly Philp will be a solid player for us also. I know he's been injured this year but saw enough signs in his first you to think he really has something.

I like Kemp and Philp. No impact in 2021 but huge hopes for next year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wanted Cody as was looking for a smallish forward in that draft, if could get one, but overall I more than happy to split the draft pick and get Kemp and Philp instead. Pity Philp injured this year as lost a full year of footy at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back