Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do recall Bevo coming out saying Head Coach should be outside the soft cap after he got a deserved pay rise. Said it put too much pressure on the football department that was already overworked.
CB

That would honestly be a terrible idea and completely counter productive to the whole point.

Big clubs could price out the smaller ones easily and would always have 'the best' coaches. If you're going to have a soft cap fine, otherwise do away with it totally.

For what its worth, I am no ITK, but speaking with some family members who have strong connections seems to be following the trend here. There is an expectation that Clarkson is absolutely still in the game, with a bit of water yet to go under the bridge.

Not worth much perhaps, but more "if there is smoke.."

Just changing tac for a moment…one bloke who I reckon would be great in some sort of coaching capacity when he finishes up as a player, maybe senior assistant, is Zac Tuohy. Heard a couple of interviews after the game this week and he’s very impressive and knows a lot about the game. Gives proper answers when asked about tactics and movements in the game.
I thought the same when I listened to the interview yesterday on 3aw. And how good would he be in our backline atm. Who did we get for him again?

Geez this will literally look like I’m jumping on other peoples coattails but my one and only source who moves around AFL circles (not CFC mind you) told me Clarkson would be announced as coach tomorrow between 10am-11am also said CFC are negotiating with Hawks to pay half what they owe Clarkson …. now I’m calling BS and don’t for one second believe any of it …… and he wouldn’t give me the source (again not CFC) but said he would tomorrow when the news broke.

Take it as you like just passing on what he said and like I said he is my one and only source with anything to do with AFL.
#Bluemour
Well at least this one has an expiry date, and doesn’t have the potential let me down after 40 days!

All staff are on notice re leaks. At this point many staff are walking on egg shells because no ones job is 100% secure.

I wouldn't be expecting too much information to be leaked before announcements are made by the club.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
As much as I love hearing from the ITK's, I know every time I do it is further proof of the dysfunction which has riddled our club for decades. Part of me hopes the insider info dries up, as boring as that will be

As much as I love hearing from the ITK's, I know every time I do it is further proof of the dysfunction which has riddled our club for decades. Part of me hopes the insider info dries up, as boring as that will be
With the rumors that have been posted today, a few of the posters have stated that their info has come from outside of the club.

While I know you lot are getting excited, I am mentally preparing myself for Brad Scott and anyone or anything else is an unexpected bonus.
Stuff this!!! That's way too safe!

We don't play safe around here! We do it the shit way!

Get everyone's hope up, stuff up the process and then come out triumphantly :p
Reminds me of this...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the same when I listened to the interview yesterday on 3aw. And how good would he be in our backline atm. Who did we get for him again?

The answer to that is hugely complicated, as SOS was flipping picks and doing deals like crazy.

Directly, we got Billie Smedts and Pat Kerr from it. We turned the 1st we got off them into other picks from the Doggies, landing us TDK, Kennedy (trade) and later helping facilitate the McGovern trade.

Geelong also used our 2nd that we traded to them, ironically to draft Lachie Fogarty.

It was a good piece of business for someone who whilst was talented and popular, we had a surplus of players of the same type/position.

This board: CFC leaks like a sieve and it has to stop!

Also this board: Y'all got any more of those sweet, sweet leaks?

lmao practically everyone has said recently their info is coming from someone outside the club.

A lot of folks with amazing intel today.
Hopefully it is various sources.
Not that I'm gonna wait up all night and focus insanely on a 10-11am presser tomoz or anything like that.

Only fools and....
Oh, hang on.:embarrassedv1:

Look if we find out all you good intel people work for sportsbet there will be hell to pay.
(Don't be stupid!! )
these are good people and there just might be reason to hope.
Faint smell of jasmine in the air. Why not.

If we get Clarko (my view is won't happen), the rest of the clubs will loathe us! Not because we got him, but because we've just screwed the soft cap changes the AFL would have made in 2023 to accomodate them poaching him to GC17. Unlike players don't think coaches fall into marketing pools and such so the AFL would've magically increased the soft cap or reduced tax %.

Time will tell.

Hilarious when * supporters accuse opposition players of “cheating”.

The hypocrisy after getting nailed by ASADA is astounding 😂😂😂😂😂😂
The same could be said of us as Carlton supporters in light of our clubs past salary cap breaches. How about we worry about our own backyard rather than throwing stones at others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back