Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd pop in. A friend of mine who knows Giansiracusa asked him if he was interviewing for Carlton, which he didn't deny. He's a hard taskmaster and very knowledgeable, went to Essendon this year, was part of Bevos Flag as an assistant. Bulldog connection with Austin coming from there. Has anyone heard anything else?
Check out the Wickzki info in the Bluemour (No discussion) thread.

Just thought I'd pop in. A friend of mine who knows Giansiracusa asked him if he was interviewing for Carlton, which he didn't deny. He's a hard taskmaster and very knowledgeable, went to Essendon this year, was part of Bevos Flag as an assistant. Bulldog connection with Austin coming from there. Has anyone heard anything else?
Yeah, it’s been hinted at here. Wick said there was another “snag” which was clarified today was Gia (Hot dog). But not as a head coach (yet).

Footy fan gets wound up disclosing he doesn't pay attention to AFL media as it winds him up.
But I do, Thy. I used to read absolutely everything I could get my hands on. I used to watch the FTA shows, and I used to see if I could catch the analysis shows on Foxtel despite not having it. And when I say used, I mean all of two years ago. It could be that I've changed, but I don't really think I have. I'm busier, maybe, but I'm just as captivated by a good game (when it breaks out, before the coaches can stifle it) as I used to be.

I don't expect the media to be motivated by much more than their desire to get eyes on the ads beside their articles, but it's becoming too much for me. The last eighteen months haven't been the easiest on any of us, and I'm finding it hard to remain aloof from and unaffected by this kind of thing.

I don't think that's such an egregious sin.

Ill play today.

My post the night before about throwing another snag on the barbie was in relation to Gia (hot dog). The role that I heard was not the head role (yet).

That's as much as I can openly share this morning.

Sportsbet may have similar but different info.
Huge pass.

Just gut feel but I think Gia would be great I like the way Essendon move the ball and win it back structure up defensively
They generally run out of puff
But Gia would be a huge get
Wasn't the main point of moving Teague on our ability to defend? Highly doubt they would be going for Essendons intel/setups to right that ship...

Ill play today.

My post the night before about throwing another snag on the barbie was in relation to Gia (hot dog). The role that I heard was not the head role (yet).

That's as much as I can openly share this morning.

Sportsbet may have similar but different info.
A mate of mine who knows Gia asked him about being interviewed for the coaching job and he didn't deny it. Make of it what you will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry to be that guy… (and obvs I have no idea).

gut tells me that Carracella Yze or Kingsley would be better.

I tend to agree re: Caracella. I've got an * supporting acquaintance who is friends with a current * player and according to him Caracella is the brains behind the game plan & all however doesn't want the "front man role atm".

Those inside the club are either delusional or have no ******* idea what Sayers is up to. Clarkson won't be coaching us.

Could well be. However, I trust my mate and the person he knows is employed by Carlton. Chinese whispers aside, be it a ploy or not from the higher ups, currently among the club, the word is that Clarkson is still a possibility.

A mate of mine who knows Gia asked him about being interviewed for the coaching job and he didn't deny it. Make of it what you will.

luke-darcy-say-that-again-gif.530475

I love everyone passing judgement on assistant coaches like they're high-performance recruiting experts.

Gia's a no for me (reasons unexplained) big Kingsley fan ( reasons unexplained)

People passing judgement on Lyon or Clarkson can do so with a record in am equivalent role, but assistant coach to senior is all projection based on very scarce information.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

But I do, Thy. I used to read absolutely everything I could get my hands on. I used to watch the FTA shows, and I used to see if I could catch the analysis shows on Foxtel despite not having it. And when I say used, I mean all of two years ago. It could be that I've changed, but I don't really think I have. I'm busier, maybe, but I'm just as captivated by a good game (when it breaks out, before the coaches can stifle it) as I used to be.

I don't expect the media to be motivated by much more than their desire to get eyes on the ads beside their articles, but it's becoming too much for me. The last eighteen months haven't been the easiest on any of us, and I'm finding it hard to remain aloof from and unaffected by this kind of thing.

I don't think that's such an egregious sin.
I try and use footy and especially bigfooty as a distraction and type of therapy from life's shitty moments G-red. At the end of the season their are only one group of supporters that aren't disappointed, then we rack 'em up and do it all again next year. Hang in there brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back