The Bulldogs and Umpires: Time for a Royal Commission?

Remove this Banner Ad

The pre-excuses from Port fans all week were laughable. Just a weak attitude going into a prelim final, and their side followed suit as it's exactly how they played tonight.

It actually showed all the garbage that WB play a disciplined game and first to the ball means they get looked after. The WB gifted the Brisbane final no arguments no idea why the umpires rode them home. The Port game showed they infringe as much as any team it’s just not pulled up.

It actually showed all the garbage that WB play a disciplined game and first to the ball means they get looked after. The WB gifted the Brisbane final no arguments no idea why the umpires rode them home. The Port game showed they infringe as much as any team it’s just not pulled up.
Keep in mind, we were playing the team that received the most free kicks in the home and away season.

What I would like the window licking faction to explain is why they think the AFL would choose the Bulldogs of all teams to assist? It probably in financial terms would be among the biggest wastes of a corrupt plot you could possibly imagine.

‘Mr McLachlan would you like us to rig the competition and our decisions onfield to favour the sides who’s success will bring the greatest increase in revenue?’
‘No mate, try and get the bulldogs over the line so their middle-lower tier fan base might make the huge jump into the middle tier. That should fetch us a massive profit.’

LOL.

Dogs were on the brink of bankruptcy in 2016. Now a thriving concern in the city's west that require no AFL attention, and less AFL money.

I don't think the AFL umpired them to a flag for that reason, but this post is silly.

LOL.

Dogs were on the brink of bankruptcy in 2016. Now a thriving concern in the city's west that require no AFL attention, and less AFL money.

I don't think the AFL umpired them to a flag for that reason, but this post is silly.
Where did you get that idea from?

LOL.

Let's see this evidence that we were on the brink of bankruptcy please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs best is good enough to beat anyone as proven last night, makes the leg-up received this year even stranger. Just let the boys play and look at what they can do

Dees fan getting in early and trying to preempt a loss with umpiring deflections two weeks out from a historic grand final?
Weird.
Cause that worked so well for Port people on here. You’d think you’d have some confidence in your team, finishing top of the ladder and making the grand final at a canter.

LOL.

The enormous debt you couldn't pay

I guess you can post anything you like on an anonymous internet forum, you might even believe it is true.

Trouble is you are incorrect and making these statements does not give you any credibility.

There you go Port get the most frees in the comp and have been ahead on the differential every time against us, but we still win comfortably.

We have suggested things like game style as part of the logic behind frees and the final against Port is on trend to support that.

In the Brisbane game we conceded 19 frees and against Port we conceded 22. The difference in that is really attributable to Stef Martin conceding 5 by himself.

This also supports the view that it is frees conceded more than frees received that account for our overall differential.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back