Prediction PSD pick 1: Best 18 year old not drafted in ND?

Who to take with PSD pick 1

• Sydney Stack

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Jarrod Brander

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Darcy Tucker

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Max Lynch

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

When you look at the stats head to head there is a bee's dick between Sam Wicks and Jack Mahony. We don't need to spend a bunch of money signing a guy up on a long term deal when we've already got a guy playing the same role about as well, who's also more than 2 years younger.

Someone on here said we signed him for 3 years and then it was released he signed for 1-2 at tigers hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'm pretty sure I said something like to one of those richmond posters before the CCJ deal happened. I was just s**t stirring them tho.

I'm pretty sure I said something like to one of those richmond posters before the CCJ deal happened. I was just sh*t stirring them tho.

Nah wasn’t you haha this was posted in the Richmond thread asking them about it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

When you look at the stats head to head there is a bee's dick between Sam Wicks and Jack Mahony. We don't need to spend a bunch of money signing a guy up on a long term deal when we've already got a guy playing the same role about as well, who's also more than 2 years younger.
Only said it a week ago... Mahony is a teenager and going to be an absolute weapon for us in the f50. Locking him in for 22 games and averaging a goal a game in '22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the club has said they want depth in the position, maybe they want two Jack Mahonys

Last i checked we're about 2 small forwards down compared to just about every other team in the comp. We need more than just mahony. It'd be nice to have some decent crumbers again that can not only kick goals but pressure the opposition. We haven't had it since Lindsay.

Last edited:
Back