• Xavier O’Halloran?

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Anyone??????

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If we took Dunkley and he didn’t want to play for us maybe we could get a court injunction to make him.

Kinda the reverse of what his old man did, an injunction to play against us.

Swan cheats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we have at least 3 players coming in but lm not sure how many spaces are left and who have's got contracts yet..
We sacked and lost 5 players in total this year. We are bringing in 2 + 3 draftees currently. Kal Dawson stays on.

Turner Walker Jed - one must go. To have a mid season spot. Two must go to grab a PSD?

That about right?

We sacked and lost 5 players in total this year. We are bringing in 2 + 3 draftees currently. Kal Dawson stays on.

Turner Walker Jed - one must go. To have a mid season spot. Two must go to grab a PSD?

That about right?
I think the order is right........Turner then Walker then Jed...

I think the order is right........Turner then Walker then Jed...

Yehh, I dunno… Jed probably stays, Turner probably stays and Walker is probably the one on the way out to be honest.

*in who knows to be honest. No ******* idea.

FWIW. Nobles midfield out idea has been thrown in the bin.

It seems as though who we targeted it was a defensive strategy in recruiting this year. Logue (key target) Hunter second target.

I think defensive might survive, thats not Josh Walker.

Yehh, I dunno… Jed probably stays, Turner probably stays and Walker is probably the one on the way out to be honest.

in who knows to be honest. No ****** idea.

It seems as though who we targeted it was a defensive strategy in recruiting this year. Logue (key target) Hunter second target.

We still need someone to play forward and back and seeing aa we got Logue as a permanant back Walker for me stays, Jed stays and l think Turner will be the first to go...

in who knows to be honest. No ****** idea.

Delist Turner for sure , Walker meh . VFL rookie , keep Jed

Delist Turner for sure , Walker meh . VFL rookie , keep Jed
I did rate Turner for his first few years. Rated Jed as long as he wasnt passing by foot or having a shot for goal and Walker, the bloke can take a mark but jesus for a big bloke he is pushed around a lot.

Lets be fair. If these 3 are the last with maybe a few more to be pushed out of a team list. It isn’t getting too far away from being pretty solid.

That about right?
Mid season spot will probably open up with injury, or a retirement. Think Turner goes and plays VFL, Jed might have another offer as a dfa, and we wouldn’t stand in his way I think. I would keep Jed and Walker.

Get the best TAC under 18,VFL,SANFL,WAFL key position Forward that doesn’t get drafted.
We need another player that can take marks Comben and Edwards I’m still unsure about.

Back