Unofficial Preview Round 1 Vs Giants - Saturday March 16

Remove this Banner Ad

I still don’t know how CCJ was picked

I am super excited to see us play tomorrow though. We will bring it straight up to them, they will underestimate us.

Go North 💙

this is a much better line up than the team that played Gold Coast last year. And I’m not reading anything into that game other than they were playing the style they wanted.

I’m not sure it will be all doom and damo-gloom. Definitely the most talented list on paper we’ve had in two decades albeit, quite young and inexperienced. Add in a pre-season together plus our draftees having wicked footy iq’s - it should be good viewing

Question: do you guys think that based around the fact that we now have a verrrry young team, this year might actually be harder than last year in terms of the number of smashings?
No.
Because last year the younger players were carrying the older plodders

Damo thinks we will concede 30+ goals
What an utter flog
Haven't given credence to anything he's said in years, but I love the 'if they take it seriously' caveat. Gives GWS an out if they underperform and gives licence to attack North post game, as long as we don't win. Bloke's turned bitterness into an art form. When we win #5, his tiny little mind will explode

Haven't given credence to anything he's said in years, but I love the 'if they take it seriously' caveat. Gives GWS an out if they underperform and gives licence to attack North post game, as long as we don't win. Bloke's turned bitterness into an art form. When we win #5, his tiny little mind will explode
The problem is social media, along with journalistic horseshit, but it's keeping people like Barrett employed so expect a lot more of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This feels like the first step back into the spotlight... we have done the hard yards... go get it lads!!
This is exactly how I feel. I'm not sure where we will end up this year but I'm very confident we've turned the corner and will now start to see us improving before our eyes.

Unlike many I never read much each way into the start of the year and put no caps on end position. Teams have come from nowhere to top 4 and teams have done the other and they were never predicted outside of the ever hopeful die hards. The best team in the land has lost 2 games before we've even played a game - anything is possible.

Yes
I think the Quotation is
Whatever doesn’t kill you
Makes you Stronger

On that basis we should be extremely Strong

Very pleased to see a Quick team
Actually keeping possession with our blokes under pressure is something we have utterly failed for years so hopefully talent will start to come through

The hate boner he has for us is extraordinary, especially given he claims to be a North supporter.

Can't wait for us to start rising up the ladder, to shut up the likes of him & Caro.

He’s a *en little wimp - tries to bully the small clubs and is mute about the bigger ones

Scott looked bad in defence last week, first couple of efforts been bad, just leave him on the wing. There seems to be this want to have Tucker in this team.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back