Preview Round 16 changes vs crows after the bye

Remove this Banner Ad

just dropping by to say whilst I obviously hope the crows win, I am keen to see Wardlaw and Sheezel play live. A couple of super kids for your future there. You guys are probably 12/18 months away imo from a real charge up the ladder with the quality youngsters you have and will add to at seasons end

Last edited:
Kingy briefly said Powell has done himself a mischief which left me with more questions then what I started with.
Yeh can’t put the two together but he was pretty rinsed at a drive through bottleshop near my work over the break.

Don’t know if he’s come a cropper from that or not

Send me an Uber and I will be there. I will get picked up from Mooroopna Cats Ground about say 8:30am. Same place to be dropped back?
I was there two weeks ago. Make sure you order the Sailors Grave beer. I can recommend the Chowder and the Fish and Chips.

Marlo … Mooroopna …same thing

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Haven’t read the last few pages, so apologies if already discussed.

Tucker’s 37 & 2 goal performance deserves a call up, but where is he playing?

Named as CHB, but those listings have to be taken with a cup & a half of salt.

My brother - a Freo nut - was speeing when they traded Tucker, but he also said his best position is midfield & he just couldn’t get a game playing mid for Freo.
What’s the difference with us? What’s the plan here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven’t read the last few pages, so apologies if already discussed.

Tucker’s 37 & 2 goal performance deserves a call up, but where is he playing?

Named as CHB, but those listings have to be taken with a cup & a half of salt.

My brother - a Freo nut - was speeing when they traded Tucker, but he also said his best position is midfield & he just couldn’t get a game playing mid for Freo.
What’s the difference with us? What’s the plan here?
My Brother, also a Freo nut, was speeding when they traded Tucker. Couldn't stand him.

Difference with us is that we're s**t, he's a big body and we need big bodies. My guess is he'll play wing and HF.

Same. The 22 looks good, but the team is weak. In this squad of coaches we trust.

Continuity
Continuity
Continuity
Reviews
Onfield voices
Continuity
Continuity
Continuity
Serenity now

We dont need pace, we need easy decisions that can be made fast with high confidence.There, Go! not.. there? now? me? go! Continuity

Lloyd Braun to be named sub?

My Brother, also a Freo nut, was speeding when they traded Tucker. Couldn't stand him.

Difference with us is that we're s**t, he's a big body and we need big bodies. My guess is he'll play wing and HF.
Do you happen to have another brother that is a Crows nut too?

IMG_9951.jpeg

Greenwood out? Okay then. I’m sure they know what they’re doing. They haven’t let us down so far and who am I to change such winning ways?

Last edited:
And Dylan Smith was last century!

2000, pick 6. Splitting hairs there Mav.
And sure, LMac has played a lot of games and some reasonable ones at times, but I’d like a lot more from a top 10 who’s had more than 10 years in the system.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back