Game Day Game Day: NMFC v Freo, Marvel Stadium, 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I come in peace. That was a great game, you guys just ran out of juice. We're a decent side, definitely one of the better mids in the comp and you sliced us up that first half, and were coming in the end (very unlucky with the OOB on the full, also the Larkey mark). Give it a couple of years, the young guns will fill out and improve their tanks - Curtis clunks those last quarter marks if he isn't spent. Plus you have no KPFs so need to smash teams on the i50 count, that'll change.

You're going to beat some good sides this year, and will be finals bound in a year or two. Definitely not the team you've been in recent years. Enjoy the rise.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I come in peace. That was a great game, you guys just ran out of juice. We're a decent side, definitely one of the better mids in the comp and you sliced us up that first half, and were coming in the end (very unlucky with the OOB on the full, also the Larkey mark). Give it a couple of years, the young guns will fill out and improve their tanks - Curtis clunks those last quarter marks if he isn't spent. Plus you have no KPFs so need to smash teams on the i50 count, that'll change.

You're going to beat some good sides this year, and will be finals bound in a year or two. Definitely not the team you've been in recent years. Enjoy the rise.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ran out of juice at half time did we. With all due respect mate, give us a spell. We're still s**t. That's about all there is to it

View attachment 1937087

This is the moment that killed us. The anti Sam Wright.

6:45 left in the 2nd. Northball looking the goods. Sleevo hands it straight to Fremantle who kick a goal and the surge begins.
Yeah. I think Sleevo offers a bit but that was one of his worst moments ever. After that Luke Ryan was all over him and he dissapeared from the game.

Hmm. Cant agree with that. I think he will find it again. Maybe a case of second game blues in the goal kicking regard
I'm obviously venting, but he has now missed 3 absolute sodas in a row after kicking his 1st 2 like he was shelling peas...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Larkey, Jy and BGZ miss sitters when we’re 6 goals up and Stephenson handballs STRAIGHT to a Freo player on the wing when we had momentum was the turning point.

We could’ve put the game out of reach but ZERO leadership yet again..

Yeah. I think Sleevo offers a bit but that was one of his worst moments ever. After that Luke Ryan was all over him and he dissapeared from the game.
I literally just said that above.

It changed the whole game..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Larkey, Jy and BGZ miss sitters when we’re 6 goals up and Stephenson handballs STRAIGHT to a Freo player on the wing when we had momentum was the turning point.

We could’ve put the game out of reach but ZERO leadership yet again..
Yep, that was the game.

Could have been 40+ up, but instead we have what we have...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not unhappy with that performance. This season is about extending the time we play like the first half (minus red time) and eradicating the shitshow that was the 3rd quarter.

Need another offseason to turnover the list. Finals hopes are already over and we'll probably be 0-5 which makes it hard to be overly enthusiastic for this season.

My favourite part was learning that hitting the behind post on the full
is no longer out on the full.
And to think…they used a video replay to confirm this……
Couple of absolute howlers from them today…but not the reason why we capitulated

s**t way to lose. Wouldn't hurt as much if we'd gone with them and fallen away at the end but it was the taste followed by the total 3rd quarter collapse that made it hurt so much. If you think we're not improving I don't know what to tell you the signs are there, it's just inconsistent and messy right now and that gets exacerbated when you play a high risk, high reward gameplan like ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back