Preview Changes v *, Sunday 1:10pm (* home game, replacement game for NMFC members)

Remove this Banner Ad

Zane with the very intense hug!
Season 5 Hug GIF by The Office

The '23 draft crew seem tight. Love it.

Always wrapt to see someone play there first game. Also happy to have Ford back in. W8th this current team I can't help but feel like it's going to look as though we are a few players down but this is the situation we find ourselves in.

A few on here seem to have the smallest bit of optimism still and I really admire that. This is going to be a tougher than usual watch (if thats possible) against * particularly with Goldstein and Mckay's smiles at the end of the game.

Always wrapt to see someone play there first game. Also happy to have Ford back in. W8th this current team I can't help but feel like it's going to look as though we are a few players down but this is the situation we find ourselves in.

A few on here seem to have the smallest bit of optimism still and I really admire that. This is going to be a tougher than usual watch (if thats possible) against * particularly with Goldstein and Mckay's smiles at the end of the game.
Yep tough coming back from a gruelling Darwin game and Colby and Archer I think are big outs. Then Jy not getting up.
I'm hoping we can put in a good performance but I'm doubtful as to whether they can put it together just yet.
All we can do is watch the young team grow together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There you go saved yourself a heap of time by stating your opinion as fact without bothering to verify your position 🙄 welcome to big footy 🥳
We have five players over 26 - Tucker (27), McDonald (29), Corr (30), Greenwood (32), Shiels (33).

For the first time, we actually have the players we want to see in action.

If they brought in both pink + dawson then that means pink will play forward and dawson to go back plus some ruck.

So corr comben dawson in defense, larkey pink in attack.

Brought in taylor as well, should be good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back