Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Anyone??????

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney Stack an option here also atm

Shitmen shitmen shitmen, good players to the psd are no longer a possibility. There's usually a reason players get delisted.
This isn’t the DFA thread

This is players offered a deal but haven’t accepted like O’Halloran

Or players yet to be offered a deal but not delisted like Stack

Players delisted like stocker etc don’t belong in here as you just take them DFA

Is Tom Williamson an option here or will he go through the rookie draft ? Played VFL with us and was good from what I saw , senior body and played pretty solid footy with good disposal off HB/wing in a really average side.

Is Tom Williamson an option here or will he go through the rookie draft ? Played VFL with us and was good from what I saw , senior body and played pretty solid footy with good disposal off HB/wing in a really average side.
I'm not totally against it, but he'll be available in the rookie draft or something like that or just a DFA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PSD pick 1 seems only for the domain of big clubs who get someone to nominate them and then offer way way unders. Other than that its purely a deterrent for other clubs not to meet in the middle somewhere.

Stack has more talent in his big toe than half the players playing.Iam just not confident even Clarko and his bag of tricks could sort out Stacks issues.

This isn’t the DFA thread

This is players offered a deal but haven’t accepted like O’Halloran

Or players yet to be offered a deal but not delisted like Stack

Players delisted like stocker etc don’t belong in here as you just take them DFA

You tell 'em!!

Back