Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 13: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally finish work and all the bludgers have packed it in for the day! GREENESHOOTS would have to be the biggest lightweight, try hard, haystacking and biscuit eating campaigner in this match thread but it is only early.
It is indeed early. How can I tell? You still make sense. Your can count must still be in single figures.

It is indeed early. How can I tell? You still make sense. Your can count must still be in single figures.
BLUEALLTHRU measures by the recycle weight of his empty's,
aluminum is at about $1.14 a KG, and it takes about 70 cans to make a KG,
so BAT is probably 500grams from being on time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed in the lack of Baghdad Bombers :tm: branded bullshit in this thread. You guys really are reserves division these days.
So, wait.
You’re DISAPPOINTED in the LACK of bullshit?

So you want more bullshit? Ok.

You’re a great poster, and I definitely know who you are.

Happy?

Also… * up, amateur.

So, wait.
You’re DISAPPOINTED in the LACK of bullshit?

So you want more bullshit? Ok.

You’re a great poster, and I definitely know who you are.

Happy?

Also… fu** up, amateur.
Branded Bullshit, not regular run of the mill campaigner stuff like this

Branded Bullshit, not regular run of the mill campaigner stuff like this
Listen biscuit eater, life is expensive these days. But there are two places you can stay for free…

1. Quiet
2. Your lane.

Pick one, and don’t ever address me directly. You haven’t earned that. There are channels of communication if you feel you must engage me.

Listen biscuit eater, life is expensive these days. But there are two places you can stay for free…

1. Quiet
2. Your lane.

Pick one, and don’t ever address me directly. You haven’t earned that. There are channels of communication if you feel you must engage me.
Wow. The right to be able to address you directly. So then I can just call you a Robbo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back