NO TROLLS Jordan De Goey arrested for assault in New York

Remove this Banner Ad

Note: Keep the discussion clean and on topic. Trolls, jokes about sexual assault and victim blaming will not be tolerated.
Please don’t quote or reply to trolling and obvious inappropriate comments, it makes cleaning up so much more difficult and time consuming, use the report button.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Maybe , maybe not .
Wasn’t long ago this board was trying to hang the Dusty for allegations of chopstick assault .

Let’s see what plays out .

But the saying may ring true “ nothing good happens after 2.00am”….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is in another stratosphere to that incident you refer of.

This is in another stratosphere to that incident you refer of.
And he has a history of these type of allegations

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

How many times has he been accused of a sexual crime now? 3 times is it?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I wasn't aware of that

not only is he disrespectful but a slow learner.

A damn shame if he wastes his talents

Collingwood player Jordan De Goey and other Australian man arrested in New York City - ABC News https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10...n-de-goey-arrested-in-new-york-city/100583470

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't aware of that

not only is he disrespectful but a slow learner.

A damn shame if he wastes his talents
Or is it because he has never faced significant consequences for his actions he thinks this kind of behaviour is acceptable?

Fair argument to stop return travellers again. Fair grub.

He's not the player he was 3 years ago with so much promise and the chance to just fix his work ethic and professionalism to be regularly tearing games apart. He's now mid 20s, shown no inclination of rising to the challenge in terms of standards required, struggles with continuity on the field (15+ missed over 3 years), and with a seemingly constant cloud of off field issues over his head.

After the circus last time he was charged, surely he’s sacked or stood down this time. He is a massive, massive image problem for the AFL and Collingwood now. It’s not 1985.

Sacked. About as clear cut a case as I can recall in the AFL landscape.

Innocent until proven guilty? Sure, from a criminal sense - he's entitled to that legal presumption.

But there's no confusion as to what type of human this bloke is - he's a complete scumbag and I have little doubt the AFL will cut his figurative nuts off here - not that Collingwood will require much prompting; they'll sack him, and rightfully so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back