Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks, now I can see it clear enough by using the link.
The screenshot was too blurry because my old phone is crap.
So I have had a look at the graphs,
It shows there was hot weather in the days prior to cleos disappearance, and the minimum temperature was above normal.
It shows the winds were light . Lighter than many other days.
The rain graph , I wasn't quite sure about.
But there was no rain to make a difference from what I could see.
The data table from Carnarvon airport that we have posted a few times shows the weather was humid and hot on the Friday 15th.
The chart has abbreviation- RH,
Theres a high number for 15th (70)
which is the second highest for the month.
My understanding is that;
The synoptic chart for 15 & 16th shows a low pressure cell to the south of Carnarvon, that caused the fully overcast conditions, winds turned from the Norwest to West overnight Friday, wind turning south and increasing strength in the afternoon.
The moist onshore wind caused the ocean to be loud with noises from waves breaking.
The American trolls keep saying it was a cold night, when it was nothing like the sort, because they can't convert Celsius to Fahrenheit, and fail to understand that Australia is in the southern hemisphere which means that the further North you are, the hotter it is. The exact opposite to North America. Once they understand that, then they'd appreciate the set up at the campsite to capture whatever breeze was about. It's hot, humid, full of flies, with no running water, electricity nor sewerage. What toilets there are, are a a bore hole in the ground. Flies and stink, would make one appreciate a shovel as the better alternative.

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

So many “lucky” amazing coincidences - just happened to be at or near that particular camping place, just happened to spot a 4yo girl camping with her family, pretty much the minute they arrived, managed to get into the tent knowing everyone was sound asleep, removed the child in total darkness without making a sound or the child waking and calling out, drove off unseen in an unidentified vehicle, passed no cctv cameras or mobile phone towers after leaving. I hope he’s bought a few lotto tickets as well, he’s on a roll.

These images are from drone footage uploaded in October, 2018 so three years ago. I have No. 28 as this maroon rectangle building before the renovation, so I'm assuming the verandah went on the side facing Cleo's tent and Beach Road. The rear facing the beach looks the same with cutout windows.

It's changed a LOT in three years.
View attachment 1272686

View attachment 1272687

Unless it's the wrong spot totally.
You nailed it.
Looking at the pic below in the bottom right you the shack with the tyres on the roof. then as you go up you see the green rectangular shack, then up a bit and to left you see shack 28s solar panels on the roof area. Also if you look at the access tracks and the shape of the scrub it helps confirm the location...

Attachments

• asssddd.jpg
    asssddd.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 55

You nailed it.
Looking at the pic below in the bottom right you the shack with the tyres on the roof. then as you go up you see the green rectangular shack, then up a bit and to left you see shack 28s solar panels on the roof area. Also if you look at the access tracks and the shape of the scrub it helps confirm the location...

Thanks for checking that BonzaRam

If we're sure that's it, I can try do some more work on it later on.

The latest only an hour ago via the ABC.

While police believe it is likely to have been an opportunistic abduction, Col Blanch said they were yet to rule out the possibility Cleo had been watched or followed at the campsite or even earlier.

"One of the most important things in an investigation like this is to eliminate everyone that was present at the campsite," he said.

"We need to know everyone who was there, and then we work out their movements, what they were doing, we take their DNA, their fingerprints, and that's all for elimination."

Some new assertions and info from WAPOL today on what Cleo's family did and didn't do at the campsite that evening, and about evidence on the parents phones that Cleo was there that evening.

The latest only an hour ago via the ABC.
'Detectice Superintendent Wilde revealed that on the night the family arrived at the campsite, they did not have any direct interactions with other campers.
"They had a quiet night around the campfire and that was it," he said.
"We know they got there on the Friday night, and it was getting dark, so there would have been limited opportunity for someone to observe Cleo at that time."'

'He also said video on either Ellie Smith's or Jake Gliddon's phone corroborated the fact Cleo was at the campsite on the night in question.
"We've got some evidence off the parents' phone, which obviously we can geolocate and all of those types of things, which puts them at that location, at that time, with footage of Cleo on it," he said.
Superintendent Wilde said police dogs had not been deployed at the site, but they could be used at a future date.'

So many “lucky” amazing coincidences - just happened to be at or near that particular camping place, just happened to spot a 4yo girl camping with her family, pretty much the minute they arrived, managed to get into the tent knowing everyone was sound asleep, removed the child in total darkness without making a sound or the child waking and calling out, drove off unseen in an unidentified vehicle, passed no cctv cameras or mobile phone towers after leaving.

Yep. Pedos opportunistically attempt things with kids all the time. Most of the time a carer or other person notices and stops them. From time to time, they hurt the kids, but are relatively easy to apprehend. Occasionally, they hurt kids and are hard to trace. In extremely rare cases they are never caught. Let's hope this isn't one of the extremely rare cases where the perpetrator gets away with it.

speculatively profiling in my post last night, i edited out that police need to get the dogs back to that campsite urgently ... i thought dogs would have been brought in at the earliest stage of the investigation, yet just read that dogs have NOT yet been deployed, absolutely unbelievable, and police are now finally considering opportunistic abduction.
having thought over all the discussed possibilities, i'm feeling they should begin in the vicinity of the vehicle heard taking off around 3am. whoever did this snickers at having pulled it off ; perpetrated for nothing more than because they knew they could, the power, control, and for the sheer hell of mayhem caused. so sorry, these thoughts struck me suddenly last night, my apologies.
move me to the bunker if it pleases.
imho

Last edited:
Hopefully there aren't ever any kids inside his coffee van.
At least the donuts will be safer now.

'“We’re sinking ... I’ve barely worked in two weeks,” the site’s caretaker Brett Kilgallon told The West Australian.'

'He said he had already started installing a CCTV camera inside his coffee van, and the beach shack association was planning on installing other cameras around the site to make people feel more secure.
“We haven’t started yet, but it’s definitely going to happen ... it needs to happen after this,” Mr Kilgallon said.'

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 5.36.44 pm.png

Hopefully there aren't ever any kids inside his coffee van.
At least the donuts will be safer now.

'“We’re sinking ... I’ve barely worked in two weeks,” the site’s caretaker Brett Kilgallon told The West Australian.'

'He said he had already started installing a CCTV camera inside his coffee van, and the beach shack association was planning on installing other cameras around the site to make people feel more secure.
“We haven’t started yet, but it’s definitely going to happen ... it needs to happen after this,” Mr Kilgallon said.'

View attachment 1272815

The caretaker's shack is near a bus then? Is that a bus?

just read that dogs have NOT yet been deployed, absolutely unbelievable, and police are now finally considering opportunistic abduction.

With the dogs not being deployed, maybe not deploying them was all part of trying to justify how their hi-tech investments could solve the case, and remove the need to investigate as much with old fashioned techniques such as paws on the ground.

That it is reported that Police say that they are only now finally considering opportunistic abduction. I doubt that this is the actual case.
Probably either mis-spoken, mis-reported, or just what they want(ed) a potential perpetrator to think.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the dogs not being deployed, maybe not deploying them was all part of trying to justify how their hi-tech investments could solve the case, and remove the need to investigate as much in old fashioned techniques such as paws on the ground.

That it is reported that Police say that they are only now finally considering opportunistic abduction. I doubt that this is the actual case.
Probably either mis-spoken, mis-reported, or just what they want(ed) a potential perpetrator to think.

i'm sure i read early on that an aboriginal tracker was deployed, but given the nature of the crime, sniffer dogs should have been deployed along with the first police to attend, imho. what an oversight.

imho

one possibility of the missing sleeping bag, could be that an accident/mishap of spilling the water onto it that early Saturday morning @ 1:30 am when she requested a drink, and it was then hung outside the tent area to dry for some time.
And that explains the missing sleeping bag how? Or are you suggesting the parents forgot that it got wet and that and it is still hanging out to dry?

one possibility of the missing sleeping bag, could be that an accident/mishap of spilling the water onto it that early Saturday morning @ 1:30 am when she requested a drink, and it was then hung outside the tent area to dry for some time.
If this was the case, where did Cleo sleep thereafter?

Maybe they had a spare sleeping bag in the car that she slept in for the rest of the night, and whoever took her from the tent, or hit and ran with her near the tent, took the sleeping bag off the line to assist in transporting her away.

i'm sure i read early on that an aboriginal tracker was deployed, but given the nature of the crime, sniffer dogs should have been deployed along with the first police to attend, imho. what an oversight.
And as mentioned before, you would have thought that deploying Cleo's dog named Ava might have also assisted.
Maybe Ava was deployed, and for some reason this is being kept quiet by WAPOL and Cleos family.

imho

I'm not that surprised dogs weren't deployed day 1 of the search, given the other resources deployed, helicopters etc. but thereafter they may have been handy.

Recall a recent case in the US where the police were searching for a little boy who was missing on his families farm and after 3 days they bought the dogs in. When looking down towards the bottom of the property one of the dogs suddenly jumps into a nearby creek. They then found the boy drowned 200 yards downstream...

Last edited:
I'm not that surprised dogs weren't deployed day 1 of the search, given the other resources deployed, helicopters etc. but thereafter they may have been handy.

Recall a recent case in the US where the police were searching for a little boy who gone missing on his families farm and after 3 days they bought the dogs in. When looking down towards the bottom of the property one of the dogs suddenly jumps into a nearby creek. They then found the boy drowned 200 yards downstream...

receiving updates on local crime from the police page where there is often pleading for information from the public, but rarely the success they seem to have by bringing a dog to the scene immediately.

imho

Hopefully this dark web article will make it's way into tomorrow's West Australian (paper) newspaper.

Hopefully this dark web article will make it's way into tomorrow's West Australian (paper) newspaper.

Worth a look I suppose but gut feeling is the low life who grabbed her is not taking pics of her and putting them on there. Like the bin search news yesterday, feels like they're getting a bit desperate now.

'....Superintendent Wilde said police confirmed Cleo was at the campsite via video footage on a parent’s phone that had a geolocation tag, as well as audio of her voice on CCTV at a nearby shack....'

I'll be able to share it and any other of today's print edition articles in the media thread after midnight WST when it goes into the West archive, which is freely accessible with a SLWA library card. Once I've shared the direct link, anyone will be able to then read it.

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back