Remove this Banner Ad

another article with same story about injecting,
interesting none of the WA news says that?
anyway not sure if that'sall true about TK but from what I know Carnarvon has had big problem with ice for decades , and they are good at stealing. from my car and quick, so fast they weren't even seen,
I got done over in Carnarvon, The "bird killers" I was told had got me but I'm not certain

another article with same story about injecting,
interesting none of the WA news says that?
anyway not sure if that'sall true about TK but from what I know Carnarvon has had big problem with ice for decades , and they are good at stealing. from my car and quick, so fast they weren't even seen,
I got done over in Carnarvon, The "bird killers" I was told had got me but I'm not certain
Ice is still rife,Carnarvon Bird Killers,not so prolific.
Brisbane champ Darrel White is probably the most famous CBK.

Ice is still rife,Carnarvon Bird Killers,not so prolific.
Brisbane champ Darrel White is probably the most famous CBK.
who are the cbk ? I didn't find out but it sounded a bit spooky. I'm surprised that anyone has heard of the Bird killers, what do they do and do they kill birds?

who are the cbk ? I didn't find out but it sounded a bit spooky. I'm surprised that anyone has heard of the Bird killers, what do they do and do they kill birds?
CBK,Carnarvon Bird Killers.
Just a local gang,you had to kill a bird to join.
Weapon of choice usually a ging(slingshot).

I personally think he's lucky not to have got a higher sentence but let's see how his appeal goes.

• In short: Terence Kelly is challenging his prison sentence of 13 years and six months for kidnapping Cleo Smith, with his lawyers arguing it is excessive.
  • They say the sentencing judge erred by giving too much significance to Kelly's use of methamphetamine before and during the crime, and not enough to his mental impairments.
  • What's next? Three Supreme Court judges sitting in the WA Court of Appeal will decide whether to uphold or dismiss the appeal.

I personally think he's lucky not to have got a higher sentence but let's see how his appeal goes.

• In short: Terence Kelly is challenging his prison sentence of 13 years and six months for kidnapping Cleo Smith, with his lawyers arguing it is excessive.
  • They say the sentencing judge erred by giving too much significance to Kelly's use of methamphetamine before and during the crime, and not enough to his mental impairments.
  • What's next? Three Supreme Court judges sitting in the WA Court of Appeal will decide whether to uphold or dismiss the appeal.
Hope he gets a longer sentence. What a pathetic piece of trash.

Tbh, 13 years under the WA system is a hell of a lot. Probably has a solid chance of a reduction.

Tbh, 13 years under the WA system is a hell of a lot. Probably has a solid chance of a reduction.

Even if it was a spur of the moment abduction under the influence of meth, he had many opportunities to regret and drop her off somewhere.

Even if it was a spur of the moment abduction under the influence of meth, he had many opportunities to regret and drop her off somewhere.
Don't disagree at all and hope the judiciary stands firm. Just bringing extensive real-life experience of raising eyebrows at how lenient sentences often are here in the West, when it comes to crimes against children.

Shame that as usual the DPP failed to appeal against the manifestly inadequate sentence.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What an absolute gargantuan waste of taxpayer money.

No matter whether the initial act was in the spur of the moment the subsequent 3 weeks where Kelly knowingly held an infant captive when the search was plastered all over the media he made a calculated decision to not return her.

That alone should negate any mitigating factors for sentencing completely and render this appeal a waste of time.

Also, it puts the victim and her family through hell again. Why are their rights not respected here?

This part of the legal system I really despise. This should have been a case of put him away for 13 years and only release the bastard upon evidence of some sort of rehabilitation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back