Games & Recreation Pointless Trivia

Remove this Banner Ad

Alaska is the only state whose name is on one row of the keyboard

There are only 4 words in the English language that end in "dous".

In most advertisements, including newspapers, the time displayed on a watch is "10:10".

apodous
hazardous
horrendous
iodous
iridous
jeopardous
macropodous
molybdous
palladous
phyllocladous
podous
stupendous
tremendous
vanadous

Although so similar in looks that they were able to play the same role of Michelle in Full House when younger, the Olsen twins Mary-Kate and Ashley are not identical but fraternal twins.

Although so similar in looks that they were able to play the same role of Michelle in Full House when younger, the Olsen twins Mary-Kate and Ashley are not identical but fraternal twins.

They obviously look similar. I wonder if you can have fraternal twins of the same sex and look like completely different. Like a male and a female obviously do.

They obviously look similar. I wonder if you can have fraternal twins of the same sex and look like completely different. Like a male and a female obviously do.

I knew identical twin girls where one was really overweight and the other was slim, normal weight. It was kind of odd to see them together, so similar in one way, so different in another.

I knew identical twin girls where one was really overweight and the other was slim, normal weight. It was kind of odd to see them together, so similar in one way, so different in another.

We had twins in my year level at school (fairly certain identical) but it was so easy to tell them apart. And it was by weight too (not to the degree as that tho ^)- one was quite skinny and had a "skinnier" face and the other one looked a more normal weight.

Some ppl had trouble telling them apart, was just weird. I mean LOOK at them lol.

That must be a little bit common as I had twins in my year level at high school - one was absolutely ripped, his brother was pudgy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The two animals on a can of Red Bull are not bulls, they are Gaur (Indian Bison)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back