Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IP's usually just give somewhere in your ISP's network.

Try going here: https://www.whatismyip.com

It will likely just show you your city, not your street address.

At a totally blind guess it just sounds like some sort of weird hack via another website or app using your phone's location information not your IP address. I've never seen it before.
I would be more inclined to go with your theory that something's used the phones location. The ip address ones are fairy generic. When I was in Warragul I would get adds suggesting there were a wholesale supply of bored housewives in nar nar goon north. Prolly a total of 20 houses there! Plus it was 40km down the road .. I very much doubt an IP scanner would drop a pin within a few km of your place let alone in the correct street.

Edit: fwiw whatsmyip states iam in Sydney using fixed wireless on Gippsland/Latrobe valley!

IP's usually just give somewhere in your ISP's network.

Try going here: https://www.whatismyip.com

It will likely just show you your city, not your street address.

At a totally blind guess it just sounds like some sort of weird hack via another website or app using your phone's location information not your IP address. I've never seen it before.

Weird. I’ll have to go through my phone.

Ghislaine Maxwell found GUILTY on 5 of 6 charges.
I don't know why the defense didn't try to draw the trial out. Such a high chance of covid causing a mistrial and I would have thought that that would be very advantageous, or at least kept her out of prison for a bit. I guess they're going the appeal road.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why the defense didn't try to draw the trial out. Such a high chance of covid causing a mistrial and I would have thought that that would be very advantageous, or at least kept her out of prison for a bit. I guess they're going the appeal road.

Putting my tinfoil hat on, she plead not guilty so she didn’t have to name names. Probably had no choice because if she cooperated they would’ve whacked her too.

She’ll get looked after in a cushy jail and we’ll never know the truth of how deep this went. She’s basically taking one for the “team”.

Putting my tinfoil hat on, she plead not guilty so she didn’t have to name names. Probably had no choice because if she cooperated they would’ve whacked her too.

She’ll get looked after in a cushy jail and we’ll never know the truth of how deep this went. She’s basically taking one for the “team”.
The sentence length will be interesting.

And how long she lives.

Epstein was going to name names, that’s what his death is so sus….and the guy the family paid to autopsy him said he believed he was murdered because his ligature marks aren’t consistent with hanging but are text book strangulation from behind.

Maxwell plead not guilty and refused to cooperate. Maybe they’d still want her dead but that would create too much suspicion. I’m sure there’s so much going on here that we’ll just never know.

Suharto's son paid 2 guys to murder a judge. Found guilty in 2002 and got a 15 year sentence on a private island with a helipad and shopping privileges.

He served 4 years.

As bad as it sounds the corruption in a lot of developing countries doesn’t surprise me. It’s just that the US and the west in general have done a great job of convincing people that they’re above board….but they’re not.

Honestly can’t think of a single reason why they would so heavily redact the flight records that doesn’t involve protection high profile people.

And where are all the tapes? His properties were full of cameras but the footage isn’t being released? It’s probably gone now. The whole thing stinks.

the guy the family paid to autopsy him said he believed he was murdered because his ligature marks aren’t consistent with hanging but are text book strangulation from behind.
I think we had a drawn out discussion on how dodgy that autopsy was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back