Teams Washington Commanders - Приветствую командиров ™

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if it'd be feasible for new ownership to change the name when the stain of Snyder is finally washed away. Depends if people have accepted Commanders by that time or not, I guess.

Think Chase should be worried about his play than name of the team. 1.5 sacks in 9 games this season just gone.
So he's not allowed to have opinions unless he meets some arbitrary sack number? Ridiculous comment.

The name feels like some XFL or UFL club trying to sound hip and modern to draw in fans.

And the uniforms feel like something you'd see out of Arizona State.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately the team name environment is getting so full that standing out becomes more and more difficult with each team

In lower levels it's not too hard but when there is a major team branding the cost can be prohibitive fighting brand lawsuits

Unfortunately the team name environment is getting so full that standing out becomes more and more difficult with each team

In lower levels it's not too hard but when there is a major team branding the cost can be prohibitive fighting brand lawsuits
Is it? Redwolves aside, every other proposed name was unique among active teams, to my knowledge. If you're referring to trademark squatters, well, they should have got in early.

Making a Florida State-type deal with the local Native American nation would have given them a unique name, avoided trademark squatters and engendered a lot of goodwill, maybe even redeeming them fully for having used the name R*dsk*ns. But Snyder doesn't care about that.

It's all a little underwhelming tbh.

Good to finally have it over I guess, none of it from name to any of the designs really moves the needle though.

The previous Washington typeface was nicer than the Comanders one.

Dan respects women so much he lets his Mrs design the team's uniform, massive women respecter right there, that's the point of this, not how trash they look

Buy now Commanders fans!No reason not to, unless of course you don't respect woman.

I lol how the organization acts like this rebrand is an exciting new chapter that fans will/should jump on with excitement, embrace it, and help make it their own by submitting ideas for fight song, logo, etc ...like they didn't even listen to the fans in the first place when deciding this rebrand.

I would suggest fans completely boycott buying merch, season tickets, and let the team play to an empty home stadium thru out the 2022 season. Or at least wave Communism flags and Communism home-made banners at games they still want to attend.

Force Snyder to sell with sustained fan revolt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back